The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOOHOO - Black Diamond!
If anyone out there knows who Black Diamond is, please let us know how she is and let her know we're thinking of her.
HEY YALL-I'M BACK--I have been admitted atleast 4 times since I last posted, in Oct. My lungs and a lot of other things. I had 25 treatments of Radiation Therapy--to me, that's worse than chemo. I was discharged from Lakeview Rehab in Lindenhurst. I have now developed an open wound on the heel of my right heel, and trying to do physical therapy was hell. I have a Nurse coming to see me twice a week, and a P.T. will be coming also. I have been through hell and back but with all the meds, etc., only God has broughte me through it all. I miss all of you so much. I'm not concerned about my lungs right now, just want to get my feet ok. I went to a Wound Clinic in Lake Forest and the Surgeon said the infection has not gone to my bones. I'll be getting all kinds of vascular studies next week and have a specil shoe made. Didn't yall hear me screaming today? Well, gotta take my meds, etc. I love you and God bless you all--THIS INCLUDES ADMIN, OF COURSE. Smile
It's so good to 'see' you again! Sorry you've been through the wringer. Sad Get that foot healed up so you can keep kickin' ass!!! Big Grin

XOXO
Welcome back! We've been missing you - this board has really been dull & quiet with you.

Please spice things up again! :-)
Good to hear from you but sorry to hear of the troubles.

[Image: cold-beer.jpg]

Didn't you crave one of these awhile back? Here yah go, a virtual cold one. Big Grin
Beautiful Baby! Now, should I drink it BEFORE I take my 8 pills, (in the a.m.) ?or before I take my 6 pills (in the p.m.)? I know, to hell with the pills--bring it over Wink
Good to see you back. Best wishes to you Big Grin
Thanks kids Wink Well, I've been going to the Wound Center getting my wound cleaned out. OUCH! It is trying to heal. Had a bone scan on the 11th-I was at the hosp for about 4 hours. Just how many bones do we have. I was lying on a table about 10 inches wide, strapped down. I asked them if they didn't have a "fuller figure table" and all I got was laughter. The other day I got some kind of "doppler" test, and had something like blood pressure cups strapped around my legs and thighs. THOSE SUCKERS HURT WHEN THEY WERE BLOWN UP. I made a promise to the bone and vein people that I would never be back. I am going to be fitted with some battery-operated machine that I will carry on my back, a spong thingy attached to my wound and supposedely the sponge and the maching will "suck up" crap out of my wound. I am so glad that I have to have someone take me to my appointments so that the doc's can tell me what will be going on, etc., because once I leave those clinics my mind goes blank. :o I'm wearing a special shoe that keeps pressure off of my wound. My left foot got jealous and now I have pink sking showing. I have to keep pressure off of that one also. For the first time in about two months I walked with a cane instead of my walker. Glad I have a strong nephew who is helping me. I think about you guys all the time but most of the time I'm taking SOME KIND of a pain pill and I'm wiped out. I have a Nurse who visits twice weekly and a Physical Therapist comes also. I can't walk around so I do sit down exercises. The first time she came she asked me to open my legs as wide as I could, and I told her that I hadn't done that in years-- (I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MOVE THE LAST PARAGRAPH UP HERE

She slid out of the chair and fell on her knees laughing. Well, I figured that I'm going to always think of something to make her laugh because I got out of exercising that day. :lol: TALK AT YOU AGAIN BEFORE I TAKE A PILL.
So good to hear you are on the mend Black Diamond. This board is just not the same with you! I don't know what it is, everybody just seems to have given up for the new year. People aren't even complaining about stuff anymore. And no matter what I say - I can't get a rise out of anybody. We need you back full time!!!
Praying for your recovery!
:lol: We gotta get ugly baby. Where is everyone? Hey DANNO! where are you? (Not saying you get ugly) Wink