The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 783 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 802 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 802 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Board Candidates
freedomisntfree Wrote:Dear Snoopy,

He's your boss. You stated all of these problems with the district but still think that Mike's doing a great job despite him not finding his groove and he can't see past the BS. It's worst than that. To avoid the BS, he would have had to bury his head all the way to China. I'm sorry to expose you but he was a part of it and it was a willful, wanton knowing act on his part over and over again. Again, I understand your position. However, you were his spokesperson when you got information from him and tried to pass it off on this forum. Again I understand your position - he's your boss.

I thought that I made my position clear. I allege that your boss and the rest of the board, board attorney and administration are CRIMINALS. Exactly how do I sugar coat that? And how do I sugar coat that with people that on one hand say the district is a really bad place but the people running it, especially your boss is doing a good job. You said I don't know him. I do and that is a huge problem for all of them. AND I'M NOT GOING AWAY.

Let me tell you about Mike Rodriguez. My wife was very sick and good ole Mike was part of a conspiracy that tore her to shreds, over and over and over. They just wouldn't stop. Mike Rodriguez is not a good person, a good board member, does not care about the schoolchildren, the employees or the taxpayers. He certainly doesn't care about following district policy, state law or federal law. I allege that he along with the rest are criminals that have gotten away with felonies. Obviously, I'm not mincing words. Why do you think that I can do that? I've investigated them for a year and carefully documented at great pains their crimes. When I called you on it you wanted to act like you really cared about the district, the schoolchildren and Waukegan. But what you said didn't make sense along with the positions that a lot of other people have taken. And then as usually happens and I hope it happens more and more, an angel appears from seemingly knowwhere and I knew who you worked for. (The world needs more angels)

Mike Rodriguez doesn't have the guts to face me or what he has done. Why is that? Because the facts and evidence are all against him and he is a despicable person along with the rest of the conspirators. These are criminal allegations and I'm not going away. If you think that your boss has integrity, ask him to publicly call for the appointment of a special investigator to investigate my allegations and up or down release all findings publicly as well as to the Lake County State's Attorney and the FBI.

I don't blame you for supporting your boss. I blame your boss for his crimes and decieving you and the rest of the district about his actions against Katherine Sartin. I am slightly annoyed that someone who cares so much about the district will not put in the slightest effort to learn the truth. But then even if you knew it, what exactly could you do? Call for an investigation of your boss? At least you would have the opportunity to stop telling everyone how great of a person he is.

With a few more angels and a few more people that have no connections to the board, board attorney or administration and care about effecting real change, the tide will turn and they will all be exposed.

As you told me in an earlier post, thanks for also keeping it civil. Have a great week!

Ron Sartin
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:freedomisntfree@comcast.net">freedomisntfree@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->
224-321-9814

I guess you believe the path you have chosen is going to get you different results? I believe many here are going to wait to see if the justice system believes you and the data provided them. I do not care who anyone is, if you break the law, man up and take your punishments. If in fact all that you have typed here is BS, than I believe some of it is borderline slander/libel/ defamation of character. Know that I am my own person, that I don't take kindly to how you present your words to me. I speak with words of respect, your words suggest I am a puppet. Understand that nobody pulls my strings. I will say this again, for you. Mike Rodriguez is a conscientious man and is a friend of mine and family. I expect him to excecute his office as a Board Member that he pursued. I am also confident he will do so. Your pursuit to resolve this is admirable. I suggest not alienating everyone that responds to you. Whatever the cause you have stated, I've suddenly become dis interested because of your lack common sense. Leave me alone dude, I do not like myself when I become frustrated with people.
I hope you find a solution in the courts, it seems you have alienated the only sympathetic ear on these boards.
Airborne!
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.
ENOUGH.

Your bone to pick is with WPS, not Snoopy. Stop harassing him about Mike Rodriguez and keep your sights on the district.

This has gone on long enough - let it end here.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.
freedomisntfree Wrote:Anyone know what time is the Fundraiser on the 29th?

Yes, but I don't think I'll tell you.