Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyde Tenpas
Hmmm...Is Hyde now runnng a 'John Stroeger' - style campaign?

BTW...Libby is an embarassment to radio. Fortunately the station's signal is so weak that her ignorance and ass kissing of the GOB isn't heard by that many people.

It was a perfectly legitimate question, and I would like to know the answer.
marshmellow Wrote:Hmmm...Is Hyde now runnng a 'John Stroeger' - style campaign?

BTW...Libby is an embarassment to radio. Fortunately the station's signal is so weak that her ignorance and ass kissing of the GOB isn't heard by that many people.

It was a perfectly legitimate question, and I would like to know the answer.

Maybe that's why Tenpas is trying to get on the ballot.
And it would explain why I saw him going into Hyde's campaign office on Saturday.
TenPas like most of the GOB, believes it is his given right to be Mayor. He really thinks he deserves it. He said exactly that at the council meeting when Hyde was selected to fill Dan Drew's seat after he passed on.

Shortly after Hyde was selected as Mayor, TenPas switched parties so that HE was the senior democratic Alderman and the first in line of Mayoral succession if Hyde kicked the bucket.

Now TenPas wants to run as an independent for two reasons. First to try and pull the loyal votes he has always gotten away from any of Hydes competition to split that vote. Secondly to secure a place in the race in case Hyde announces he isn't in any shape to continue as Mayor.

We all know this to be true, and we all know it is a plan masterminded by the local Democratic Party bosses.

I had searched out Bob Sabonjian to sign his petition over the weekend, just to secure an alternate choice for Mayor. This election is way too important to let Hyde / Tenpas / Couvall / Link and the host of other characters that have presided while Waukegan has slipped into the crapper to once again slide greasily into power.
Hey you guys, don't forget we have a "Politics" message board