Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waukegan man charged in pit bull attack
All dogs are descended from wolves in some way or other. I am a dog lover. Always have been, always will be. I hope that you are not talking about eradicting all dogs. In my experience, dogs have been kinder, more loyal to me than human beings. It would be a much worse world without them. Having said that, the majority of irresponsible pit owners have ruined it for the responsible owners. At this point, something has to be done in Waukegan. For a lot of these creeps, pitbulls are like the spinning rims that every joker with a $500 car put on. Like the rims, when the novelty wears off, they get bored and get rid of them or in the case of these living creatures leave them chained up, abused, unloved, untrained and now they are their neighbors' problem...
Blackdiamond Wrote:Yeah Kellyanne--you could be their next meal. What fool told you to do that? :x

I don't know the fool's name but it was a few years back when I called the city to get something done about it. We eventually got rid of them - the other neighbors and I called the police every single time these mutants acted up, and on several occasions when the cops showed up someone got arrested and/or a car got impounded. I also called their landlord every time his tenants woke me up or harassed me or my family, even if it was in the wee hours. I didn't want to keep all the fun to myself. Wink
:lol: :lol: Good for you!
JeffK Wrote:... I hope that you are not talking about eradicting all dogs. ... the majority of irresponsible pit owners have ruined it for the responsible owners. At this point, something has to be done in Waukegan.

eradicting all dogs? You MUST HAVE read that on someone elses post.... not mine.
Step by step remove the problem animals from society. IF IF IF IF IF (got that I said IF) it's pitbulls then so be it, it's only due to those FEW owners that can not live in society peacefully... they need that "snarling gun" to protect themselves from us law abiding people. :roll:
Those things are DANGEROUS.....I don't care what ANYBODY says, and they shouldn't be allowed as pets........
As a punishment, they should rub Hodnik down with Adolph's meat tenderizer, and lock him in a room with his pets.....

We'll see who comes out on top in this one............ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: That would be good.