Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Chem Trails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Has anyone else noticed all of the chemtrails over Waukegan and Beach Park for the past two days? Just what are we being sprayed with?
What do you mean by "chemtrails"? :?:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ceXK0juBHA&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ceXK0ju ... re=related</a><!-- m -->

The idea of geoengineering was first brought forth by our current white house science czar, John Holdren.
broken arrow Wrote:Has anyone else noticed all of the chemtrails over Waukegan and Beach Park for the past two days? Just what are we being sprayed with?
Water vapor. I've noticed them too... for the past 50 years.
Those plums from the back ends of jets? :?:

Oh come on. Those are just exahust from jets that freezes in the atmosphere, crystallizes.
Big planes do that way up in the colder atsmopshere above.

This is no government conspiracy or sinister experiment.
Just basic physics.

Jeesh ! :roll: :roll: :roll:
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THOSE WATER VAPOR CRYSTALS AREN'T CONTAMINATED WITH MIND CONTROLLING NANO MACHINES????? YOU CAN'T PROVE THEY AREN'T!!!

/caps'd
They did a study on that some time ago...

There is nothing about them that is different.

Light, Certain Reactions in the atmosphere between molecules of certain available gasses, High velocity winds and other natural occuring phenomena can make them look different, but they do not contain any strange things that might make you become mindcontroled or otherwise gassed.

You have more change of becomming sick from the exhaust of your car or stuff you have in your kitchen cabinet then there is from the Jettrails.
Wow! Dennis, You mastered the English Language in less than one week, with the exception of a few misspelled words. It appears you are a gifted person. Tell us more about your amazing life. Harold Beadling P.S. If you pasted this post, you need to provide an attribution.
Well, I do feel honored about your kind words Harold.

Maybe there is hope for you afterall...

And I did not pasted this post, I also did a study to them myself, it was a part of my education.
WHY AREN'T WE TALKING ABOUT THE NANOMACHINES??????????????
Pages: 1 2 3 4