The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 783 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 802 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics Rules
Unfortunately, it appears that the Politics section needs its own set of rules. In attempt to maintain order, in addition to the general forum rules the following rules apply:

1) Politics discussions tend to start out being civil and quickly degenerate into playground name-calling and complaints. If you intend to engage in debate in the Politics section, you will do so in a civil manner. I repeat, if you intend to engage in debate in the Politics section, you will do so in a civil manner.

2) If you do not like what someone has to say, don't read their posts. Don't come to me to complain when a thread falls into ruins because of childish behavior or outright idiocy. I'll ban you and everyone involved in the thread.

3) If you're going to report a thread or lodge a complaint against another poster, include the rule(s) that are being broken. DO NOT offer up vague commentary on how you feel personally slighted by another poster. I'll ban you and everyone involved in the thread.

4) First offense draws a seven day temporary ban. Second offense draws a permanent ban.

These rules will be updated as situations warrant, although to be honest, I'll be surprised if Politics is still open by next weekend.

Finally - THIS IS YOUR LAST AND ONLY CHANCE. If patrolling this section becomes the nightmare it was before the lock down, it's done. And this time around, not only will it stay locked, but I won't be as willing to turn a blind eye to thinly veiled political posts in other threads. Politics stay here, unless directly related to Waukegan (Mayor, council, etc.). If you don't like any of this, stay out of this section of the forums.

Posting here indicates your acceptance to abide by the above rules as well as the general forum rules and the terms and conditions you agreed to during the registration process.

Play nicely or don't play at all.
Admin, It seems you think that the members of this forum can read your mind. I have not been a problem on this forum and have not seen any of the uncivilized behavior to which you refer. I can only say this, If you make the rules too strict, or tailor them to fit your personal political philosophy you will lose all lively debate on this forum and perhaps most of your membership, also. Having said that, I would like to offer my considerable wisdom as a public citizen, to you, in service as an administrator, a Devil's Advocate, an Angel whispering in your ear. I want to believe you want this forum to grow and flourish, so you need to open things up a little more, allowing more individual freedom of expression. If you are not going to allow your members to defend their posts, or post topics that don't reflect your personal political ideology, this forum will inevitably go the way of 'The Talk of The Town Forum.' I hope you will consider my offer to assist you. Sincerely, Your last, best hope
I don't expect the membership to read my mind. I've laid it out in the Ground Rules thread. I do want this forum to flourish. And as far as members defending their posts, I am in no way restricting that. What I am restricting is members being absolutely out of line and ridiculous. This can be done without infringing on a member's freedom of expression.

I guess I should cut the rules down to only one:

1) Treat the other members of this forum as you yourself would like to be treated.

Unfortunately, I mistakenly believed that rule went without being stated. And now we have three special rules for the Politics section, none of which I feel are too much to ask of everyone here.
Listen Classic, that old saying "one monkey doesn't stop the show" is true. You've got a lot of nerves--YOU are telling ADMIN what to do? I'm going to stop here before I get a "ping". :evil: AKA: Blackdiamond.
whitediamond Wrote:Listen Classic, that old saying "one monkey doesn't stop the show" is true. You've got a lot of nerves--YOU are telling ADMIN what to do? I'm going to stop here before I get a "ping". :evil: AKA: Blackdiamond.

I totally concur, BD. This Forum is for all to express their opinions, not just One to dominate this Forum with only his/her opinions and then run roughshod over the REST of us.

Same goes for the intimidators and bullies out there, who seek to stifle ligitimate discourse here by "aren't you so and so?" or actual NAME-calling. It is vicious and ugly.

Further, such childish antics have a significant rippling effect on others deciding NOT to post here or even come here to READ anything because most ADULTS do not want to be subjected to endless tirades by ONE PERSON and intimidated by a bunch of mean-spirited, hate-filled , still stuck in the grade school sand-box bullies.

-- WT Reader
I here alot of whining here from the attack dog of this forum. Why don't you post some facts to back up your personal opinion, for a change. You are the one that screams racism everytime I post an article that calls into question the direction the current administration is trying to take our, soon to be extinct, constitutional republic. I realize this forum controls who and what is allowed and I have to be careful with my personal replies, but you risk alienating every level-headed member who may want to be involved, but won't because of a few ideologues that want everyone to have the same mindset. My offer to assist as an administrator is still on the table. ClassicalLib17 P.S. The seventeen signifies the number of pages in OUR Constitution. A document that is all about limiting federal power. Get used to it.
WT Reader Wrote:
whitediamond Wrote:Listen Classic, that old saying "one monkey doesn't stop the show" is true. You've got a lot of nerves--YOU are telling ADMIN what to do? I'm going to stop here before I get a "ping". :evil: AKA: Blackdiamond.

I totally concur, BD. This Forum is for all to express their opinions, not just One to dominate this Forum with only his/her opinions and then run roughshod over the REST of us.

Same goes for the intimidators and bullies out there, who seek to stifle ligitimate discourse here by "aren't you so and so?" or actual NAME-calling. It is vicious and ugly.

Further, such childish antics have a significant rippling effect on others deciding NOT to post here or even come here to READ anything because most ADULTS do not want to be subjected to endless tirades by ONE PERSON and intimidated by a bunch of mean-spirited, hate-filled , still stuck in the grade school sand-box bullies.

-- WT Reader

I don't see any "one person" dominating this forum or bullying/intimidating people. I see several people offering an eclectic array of opinions and observations, and sometimes heated discussions. Moving forward, I would hope this would not only be allowed, but encouraged.