The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Historic Neighborhood Burglaries
I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the street, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.

We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be!

We all know things are bad -- worse than bad -- they're crazy.

It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out any more. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone."

Well, I'm not going to leave you alone.

I want you to get mad!

I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your Congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street.

All I know is that first, you've got to get mad.

You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,

"I'm as mad as hell,

and I'm not going to take this anymore!!"
Inner City Blues by Marvin Gaye - video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDckI2P_DPA
Hi Kids
Well, it's early afternoon and a call just came in for a door kicked in on the 300 block of Ridgeland.
The neighbor who noticed it called the cops and they're doing the reports now.
Day or night, you folks are being hunted. It's only a matter of time before something goes bad.
You know, the historical district is a rather small area. It's like the life expectency of a fighter pilot.
every mission the odds of getting killed go up. With every sucessful job these punks pull off without getting caught, the odds of YOU being next go up! Better check your house and make sure your outside doors can take a few swift kicks (most can't) and that your ground floor windows are double locked. As for basement windows, if you don't have glass block, head on down to home depot and put up the security bars. You have to be pro active in your own defense. We have neither the resources nor the political will to run the gangs and punks out of town (we'd just lose another civil rights suit) so while the weather is still nice for a while, start working on making your home your fortress. A sad reality of living in the urban jungle.
That is surprising and worrying to hear during the daylight hours on a busy street. Is this being reported in the news media anywhere?
Now I have to live like the Omega Man. Drive a gauntlet of punk zombies and get in and secure my compound before the sun sets and then keep them at bay. Not too much exaggeration here...I have motion detector lights, guns, machetes, pepper spray either on me or at reach. Now all I need is a cheesy toupee and I'm Chuck Heston for real.
Go to the link to see the photo gallery. There are pictures of the 'nine local men' and some of the stolen goods. Looks like these two winners have tattoos on the right side of their necks -wonder what gang we have to thank.

[Image: wa27burglary10.jpg_20091026_17_40_32_42-...ageContent]

[Image: WA27burglary11_scn_feed_20091026_17_26_3...ageContent]

Cops nab 9 in rash of break-ins
Heavy haul of electronics in Waukegan, Zion, Gurnee, Park City
Comments

October 27, 2009
BY KENDRICK MARSHALL <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kmarshall@snc1.com">kmarshall@snc1.com</a><!-- e -->

WAUKEGAN -- Nine local men were arrested in connection with a string of burglaries that occurred over the past two months in the Historical District along Sheridan Road.

Waukegan police said the arrests solve several burglaries that took place here between Sept. 16 and Oct. 8 and numerous others in Zion, Gurnee and Park City.
» Click to enlarge image
Waukegan Police Dept. detectives (left to right) Andy Ulloa, Chuck Schultz, and Jerry Grzeda, hold DVD players, GPS systems and car stereos that were confiscated after the arrest of nine suspects charged with burglaries that occurred in the Historical District along Sheridan Road between September 16, 2009 and October 8, 2009.
(Thomas Delany Jr./News-Sun)

RELATED STORIES
• Photos: Burglars busted

Investigators recovered televisions, cable boxes, amplifiers, various other electronics, mobile phones and 300 to 400 car stereos that were stolen in those cases, Lt. Edward Fitzgerald said.

Authorities said two of the nine suspects were taken into police custody Oct. 19 and questioned about the Sheridan Road burglaries. Information from them and witnesses led detectives to the other suspects, authorities said. It was later learned several other crimes that included burglaries, fencing of stolen property and automobile thefts had been committed throughout Lake County. Some of the stolen property was traded for drugs, police said.

• Jason Faiola, 31, of 100 block of Madison Avenue was charged with two counts of residential burglary, unlawful possession of a stolen automobile and burglary to a motor vehicle. He was also charged with five counts of burglary to motor vehicle in Gurnee and one count of unlawful use of a credit card.

• Kenneth A. Williams, 24, of the 800 block of County Street was charged with one count of residential burglary, two counts of burglary to a motor vehicle in Waukegan, five counts of burglary to a motor vehicle in Zion and six counts of burglary to a motor vehicle in Gurnee.

• Jose Vega, 17, of the 400 block of N. Sheridan Road was charged with two counts of obstructing justice, six counts of burglary to a motor vehicle in Gurnee and five counts of burglary to a motor vehicle in Zion.

• Daniel Montalov, 20, of North Genesee Street was charged with five counts of burglary to a motor vehicle in Zion and six counts of burglary to motor vehicle in Gurnee.

• Jerrel M. Perez, 21, of the 200 block of Julian Street was charged with one count of residential burglary.

• Carlos Rodriguez, 17, of the 500 block of North County Street was charged with one count of felony possession of stolen property.

• Carlos Rodriguez-Melendez, 44, of the 500 block of North County Street, was charged with one count of felony possession of stolen property.

• Ian Haak, 27, of the 100 block of Madison Avenue was charged with five counts of burglary to a motor vehicle and one count of unlawful use of a credit card in Gurnee.

• Paul R. Barnes, 38, of the 600 block of North County Street was charged with two counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, two counts of unlawful possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, five counts of burglary to a motor vehicle, and one count of unlawful use of a credit card in Gurnee.

All of the suspects, except Rodriguez-Melendez, were remanded to the Lake County Jail. Rodriguez-Melendez was released on a personal recognizance bond, police said.

The recovered stolen property is being stored at the Waukegan police station. Anyone having documentation that an item may belong to them is asked to contact the Waukegan Police Department at (847) 599-2528.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/1848057,5_1_WA27_BURGLARIES_S1-091027.article">http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/news ... 27.article</a><!-- m -->
I'd like to smack the smirk off that bastard's face...
If they were smart, they would have hit Highland Park, Lake Forest, Glencoe 'stead of Waukegan...I guess when you put a big 'ol neck 'tat on for identification purposes you ain't the brightest criminal in the crime world. Enjoy many repeat stays in prison, guys.