The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corruption at Waukegan Public School District 60
Corruption at Waukegan Public School District 60 Board of Education, Board Attorney and Administration

My direct experience with Deputy Superintendent Jules Gaudin, Superintendent Dr. Donaldo Batiste, Executive Director of Technology Richard Pattison, Executive Director Fred Howard, Board Attorney Tom Morris and the Board of Education’s current members has shown me how corrupt they are. They have harmed a wonderful person by committing violations of District Policy, State Law and Federal Law against her and you. This was not an accident. It was the result of repeated violations of their oaths, policy and the law. They lied in writing, they lied in person, they lied to other legal authorities, they lied to the public repeatedly, they violated the rights of employees and citizens repeatedly, their lies prevent other elected officials from doing their jobs under the constitution of the State of Illinois. The corruption by these same people, prevent YOU from getting the results you want and deserve for your children and community.

I have not chosen to publicly take on Deputy Superintendent Jules Gaudin, Superintendent Dr. Donaldo Batiste, Executive Director of Technology Richard Pattison, Executive Director Fred Howard, Board Attorney Tom Morris and the Board of Education’s current members because it would be easy or fun or rewarding. I have chosen to take them on because they were, are and will continue to be the most corrupt organization that I have ever even heard of if they are not stopped by this community. I have chosen to take them on not because I will succeed or because I will convince their friends to investigate, but because it is the right thing to do. It is the right thing to do to prevent other staff from having to go thru what Katherine went and is going thru. It is the right thing to do to prevent other members of the community from being banned before they even have the opportunity to bring up their issue or allegations in the public comment section of the next board meeting.

Superintendent Dr Donaldo Batiste knew that he had been cornered. He knew that many people around us were probably listening to our conversation. He knew that there was no escape. He had already confessed the crimes of the administration to Katherine and me repeatedly. He had already admitted that he had led the rest of the administration to commit crimes against Katherine over and over and over. He had already told me at one point on the phone that he knew that he might have to go against others at the school system. He had already offered settlements first directly to Katherine and I with no one present and then to just I with Board Attorney Tom Morris present on the board’s behalf. Board Attorney Tom Morris had already told me that the board had only authorized him and Superintendent Dr Donaldo Batiste to offer $100,000 not full restoration as is required under the law. Superintendent Dr Donaldo Batiste and Board Attorney Tom Morris had already told me that they were not authorized by the board to follow district policy, state law or federal law by restoring her as was and still is her federal right. They were going back to the board of education at the next meeting to get authorized to follow district policy, state law and federal law.

The board decided to continue violating district policy, state law and federal law. I wrote many letters to Superintendent Dr Donaldo Batiste detailing to him the violations of district policy, state law and federal law committed by him, his administration and the board of education. I wrote in those same letters that I would not let him go backwards after already confessing his crimes against Katherine. I repeated that I would not let him go backwards over and over. Just a few days later, when confronted you hear him on tape blaming the board for the continued violations of district policy, state law and federal law. You can hear the emotion in Superintendent Dr Donaldo Batiste voice as it breaks when he states, “I tried” and “the board gives me guidance and direction”.

Superintendent Dr Donaldo Batiste – it was a lame excuse - the board of education does not have the legal authority to direct you to violate district policy, state law or federal law. Superintendent Dr Donaldo Batiste even if they direct you to violate district policy, state law or federal law, that doesn’t give you the authority to do so and cannot be used as an excuse. And after your admission and decision to stop it, if they did, you should have gone public, went to the legal authorities or had the integrity to resign.

Board Member Mark Hawn – thanks for speaking so loudly and interrupting my conversation with Superintendent Dr Donaldo Batiste to inform me that the board was, “behind him 100%” just after he blamed the board. That was the best thing to happen since you wrote your email to me with your insulting comments, prayers and statement that you had full confidence in the administration’s handling of things - within 5 minutes of Deputy Superintendent Jules Gaudin calling to start negotiations on the superintendents and boards behalf to resolve the violations of district policy, state law, federal law, full restoration under her federal rights and pay her the $35,000 that the administration and board had defrauded her out of. Thanks Board Member Mark Hawn for being so consistently misinformed about the actions of your staff while professing your confidence and support for them 100%.

I will be glad to meet with anyone either one on one or with a group that would like to learn about, or review and discuss the allegations against the board, board attorney and administration. And of course, I will also be glad to meet with the board, board attorney and administration if they are interested in resolving all outstanding allegations against them.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:freedomisntfree@comcast.net">freedomisntfree@comcast.net</a><!-- e -->
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.
It is frustrating to read this not knowing what it is all about. If you take to the net to lash out, at least have the decency to tell us what you are upset about. Reading it was like picking up a book and starting to read it form the middle.
Thanks for your question.

It was because of the budget. Katherine was working on the budget for eight months and the Executive Director Fred Howard and his assistant did not have accurate information in the CIMS management system and wouldn’t update it. The information in the system didn’t match payroll or academics. The Director of Finance didn’t have his information in the CIMS management system. The Director of Business Services didn’t have his information in the CIMS management system. At the meeting to review the budget a day or two before it was going public, Deputy Superintendent Jules Gaudin turned to Katherine and asked her to come up with the reports for the final budgets for each of the three directors. Katherine knew that they were not in the system and a budget could not be put together. As she turned to each of the three to inform Gaudin of this situation, Brian and Mark volunteered to Gaudin that their numbers were not in the system and they would have to make up their own numbers. As she turned to Human Resources, the assistant told Gaudin that the information in her budget report was accurate. Gaudin looked at her and asked her if she stood behind the numbers and was told that Human Resources did. They all knew there was a problem because enrollment was going up, while the requirements for teachers were going down from HR. Katie knowing that Gaudin had been lied to asked HR for their backup data. When she got it she was stunned. HR had lied to Gaudin and they did not have accurate information in the budget report. Katherine took the information and reviewed it but it didn’t match anything in CIMS or anything else for example payroll in the CIMS system. In other words there was no way that Gaudin or Batiste could even attempt to present an accurate budget to the public or board. Katherine did her duty and scanned in the pages she had been given, reports from the system comparing numbers and wrote an email that evening to Deputy Superintendent Jules Gaudin informing him of the fraudulent information in the budget. Despite this Deputy Superintendent Jules Gaudin, Superintendent Donaldo Batiste, Executive Director of Human Resources Fred Howard, Director of Finance Mark Kiiskula and Director of Business Services Brian Luosa presented the budget to the public and board. It was an act of intentional deception by Waukegan Public School to the public. Several days after presenting the fraud to Deputy Superintendent Jules Gaudin, she was told she was being transferred out of the finance department.

Now you know why they went after her, lied about her and repeatedly violated district policy, state law and federal law. Everything after this meeting would be a series of malicious actions against her.

I will be glad to answer any other questions that anyone has.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.
You might be glad to answer any questions people may have, but you're not doing it here.

The time of this forum being your outlet for your issues with District 60 has finally come to an end. It stops now.

You are more than welcome to remain active on this forum, but I will no longer allow you to turn threads into opportunities for you to express your grievances with the district.

If you post anything more about your troubles with the district, you will be banned.