The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 783 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 802 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C.O.S.L.A
Update DISCLAIMER: C.O.S.L.A. and posters on this board are not responsible for and are not in anyway being blamed for the actions of Batiste, Gaudin, Pattison, Howard, the board or the board attorney. Sole responsibility for their actions rests with them.

The following is clarification because C.O.S.L.A. and it's members have given several different conflicting reasons for their inaction. I believe they were:

1) We only do the videos now (And candidate forums, and non-personal issues?)
2) We were never contacted (In a previous post admitted that this was incorrect and apologized for not contacting the steering committee)
3) We would have recommended that you go to the SA (The issues were known prior to the time I was contacted to set a date for a meeting)
4) We don't get involved in personal issues

For C.O.S.L.A. to now state that the situations that I have described are personal issues doesn't make any sense and isn't factually correct. There is no personal justification, in other words, there is nothing that Katherine or I could have done that can be used for justification by the administration or the board or the board attorney to violate district policy, state law or federal law. Violations of district policy are against the school district and district citizens, violations of state criminal law are against the state of Illinois and violations of federal criminal law are against the United States of America.

I have even provided you the audio of the board meeting that Batiste got caught stating that he couldn't go backwards, and I wouldn't let him after he apologized for violating district policy, state law and federal law in a meeting with Katherine and I. He blames the board for their continuing violations of district policy, state law and federal law. Hawn probably couldn't hear what Batiste was actually saying and probably thought that Batiste was defending the administration and boards actions when he made his statement. Hawn obviously didn't support Batiste blaming him. But yet he still says it.

BATISTE DIDN'T BLAME ME! HE BLAMES THE BOARD! Why? Because he knew what you didn't. He knew and still knows that he, Gaudin, Howard, Pattison, the board and board attorney violated district policy, state law and federal law in official district actions. And he also knew that I wasn't letting him go backwards from his apologies, admission and promise that he was going to stop the violations of district policy, state law and federal law by going to the board and having her restored to her previous position and paid for all of the money and benefits that they had stolen from her.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkXGtdnXLY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkXGtdnXLY</a><!-- m -->

Even Superintendent Dr. Donaldo Batiste blames the board and never claims it's a personal issue. And you may remember he had 100% of the boards support- when he blamed the board. Hawn said so!

Update Additional point: Even if the information about violations of district policy, state law and federal law were presented to C.O.S.L.A. and everyone on this site in a poor fashion, that should not have discouraged citizens that are truly interested in the best for their children, schools, community and taxpayers from doing their civic duty, especially when holding the administration and board responsible for their actions was the stated goal of the organization and most of the citizens that post on this site.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.
As an outsider looking in, maybe it was not the content of the argument, but the poor delivery of the info? Now you take shots at COSLA. Sir, you alienate everyone that could possibly help you. I wish you well, but perhaps reconsider your presentation?
Shawn White
Shawn, Thanks for your input. I have updated my post to clarify it even further. Thanks again.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.
freedomisntfree Wrote:Shawn, Thanks for your input. I have updated my post to clarify it even further. Thanks again.

There is a new board president in place for the WPS. I am one that wishes an ethics investigation from the recent meeting. You came to people in a militant fashion, to people in an unpaid position. If you speak against my friend, I will speak against you, it is how I operate. I am really interested in seeing if there is any justification to your side of the story, but you have just completely went about it the wrong way, I was unable to back your play. To think, as you may or may not have posted, in other venues, that I do not care about injustice to anyone is absolutely absurd. Again, your militant way of trying to get an answer has put yourself into the situation you now find yourself.
I want an answer to the accusations you have presented, you keep messing it up. The Administration owes you and me an answer to your accusations, I am a loud mouth tax payer that does not go silently into that good night. I rely upon a trusted man to seek out the truth. This is baggage that he carries from one administration to the next. He is now the President, and I'm not sure if he would even entertain the idea of visiting your arguments. Please do not presume that we have ever had a conversation about you, other than one time. I speak truth here. Board members have way more on their plate rather than focuss on one issue.
I am not your enemy, nor your allie. I do not have the "ear " of the Board of Education. Please do not reference me as though Mike hears my words, as if I ever spoke them to him. If I have an issue, I will announce that to many, not select individuals.
Again, good luck in your battles, I have my own to fight.
Shawn
Shawn, Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. Thanks again.