The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant crawlers in downtown Waukegan
I didn't know about this. Would have loved to have gone. Anyway, you can't buy publicity like this. It's a start. Smile

[Image: crawl1.jpeg_20090529_22_55_35_57-116-165.imageContent]

Restaurant crawlers spread out fun in downtown Waukegan
Comments

May 30, 2009
By JUDY MASTERSON <!-- e --><a href="mailto:JMASTERSON@SCN1.COM">JMASTERSON@SCN1.COM</a><!-- e -->

WAUKEGAN -- The ladies were from out of town. They were visiting from the sales-tax-happy suburbs, and they liked what they were seeing, and tasting, in downtown Waukegan.

"You feel very welcome here," said Elke Friedman, a member of the Rotary Club of Northbrook, who came with about 20 other Rotarians to the downtown Restaurant Crawl sponsored Friday by Waukegan Main Street.

Wine and Art Stroll

Waukegan Main Street will host Waukegan Wine and Art Stroll from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. June 26.

Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 at the door. Call (847) 249-7530.

This was Friedman's second trip to Waukegan. She once boated with a friend out of Waukegan Harbor and enjoyed a meal at the "lovely" Yacht Club.

"It will go up," predicted Friedman on the future of the city's downtown. "Everyone's so friendly. And what a location. The lake is so beautiful."

Friedman and her friends were enjoying spring rolls, spicy crab Rangoon and fried rice at Fong's, 36 N. Genesee St., one of five eateries featured during the crawl.

Both crawlers and regular diners came out after daytime showers stopped. It was cool and sunny by the time the crawlers hit Genesee Street at 5:30 p.m.

"It rained all afternoon and I had my doubts, but I'm glad I'm here," said Gary Munda of Beach Park, who was relaxing with family at an upstairs bar at Bistro Amalfi, 17 N. Genesee, where eaters raved about the stuffed shrimp.

"I hope this catches on," said Betty Munda, Gary's wife. "It's a great way to get to know the downtown businesses, and you always run into people you know."

Greentown Tavern, 110 S. Genesee, served Teriyaki chicken and Italian beef.

Joplin's Java Cafe, 114 S. Genesee, new to the crawl, served gourmet coffee, cheesecake and cream puffs.

"We want to be involved in everything that gets the word out that we exist," said owner Alice Alviani, who, along with partner Mark MacLeod, also runs the adjoining Family Piano Co.

"People come in and they're astonished not only that we exist, but that it's a classy, beautiful place," she said.

Crawlers, who could also stop in for entertainment at the Genesee Theatre, Juz Jokin comedy club, and Joplin's Friday night jazz show, were treated to shuttle service compliments of the Waukegan Port District. Driver Jamie O'Meara, an accountant for the district and a member of Waukegan Main Street, spoke of her fond memories of the bustling Waukegan of her childhood.

"I just have such high hopes for the city," she said.

Waukegan Mayor Robert Sabonjian, out with his wife, Joanne, was discussing an idea for a lakefront music festival with Gurnee business owner/Waukegan resident Jerry Sullivan.

"Anything that brings people to town and they're having fun while there here is the best public relations you can get," Sabonjian said. "That's what Waukegan has to do. We have to show people that we're a good community, that we have a safe downtown and that you can come here to have fun."
When I saw the word "crawlers", I thought it was going to be a picture of roaches or something crawling. :lol: (I had to laugh at my self)