The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 783 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 802 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miss California was not PC, lets kill her
Unbelievable. the PC storm that has hung over us for decades does not looks like it's going to pass, it's even getting worse.

The other night, some unknown until now gay internet blogger who was a judge at the Miss USA competition(why he is qualified to judge I don't know, as a gay is he qualified to judge a woman's beauty?) asked Miss California if gay marriage should be legal. For one thing what kind of question is that for a beauty contest?

Now, I didn't see the competition (being a married guy wives kind of frown on that sort of thing Wink ) but I saw the news out takes.

What I saw though made my blood boil - she was set up by a radical gay rights person. What was she to do? Lie and say the pc thing even though it would have been a dishonest answer - or tell the truth and end up being scorned by the radical left.

This "Perez Hilton" judge and blogger the next day called her a b**** and a c***. Nice, real nice. Gays usually preach tolerance and acceptance but if you don't go along with their way of thinking then you are right wing bigot.

Obama's position is very similar to Miss California's. In fact most people in this country agree with her.

I am usually a live and let live kind of guy. Gays don't bother me, if they marry that would not bother me or affect my marriage but what gets me is the radicalism. The notion that if you don't agree than you are hate monger or something.
northavedude Wrote:Unbelievable. the PC storm that has hung over us for decades does not looks like it's going to pass, it's even getting worse.

The other night, some unknown until now gay internet blogger who was a judge at the Miss USA competition(why he is qualified to judge I don't know, as a gay is he qualified to judge a woman's beauty?) asked Miss California if gay marriage should be legal. For one thing what kind of question is that for a beauty contest?

Now, I didn't see the competition (being a married guy wives kind of frown on that sort of thing Wink ) but I saw the news out takes.

What I saw though made my blood boil - she was set up by a radical gay rights person. What was she to do? Lie and say the pc thing even though it would have been a dishonest answer - or tell the truth and end up being scorned by the radical left.

This "Perez Hilton" judge and blogger the next day called her a b**** and a c***. Nice, real nice. Gays usually preach tolerance and acceptance but if you don't go along with their way of thinking then you are right wing bigot.

Obama's position is very similar to Miss California's. In fact most people in this country agree with her.

I am usually a live and let live kind of guy. Gays don't bother me, if they marry that would not bother me or affect my marriage but what gets me is the radicalism. The notion that if you don't agree than you are hate monger or something.
First of all it's a private competition and they can ask whatever questions they want. If the contestant doesn't like it they don't have to enter the competition. Your comment about a gay person not being able to judge a womans beauty is more revealing of you than of any actual relevance. The contest is more than just beauty... I've seen proof of that myself and who is to say a gay man cannot assess the beauty of a female. I could maybe understand if beauty was a purely sexual thing but, of course, it is not. So, your prejudice has betrayed you on this one.

Also, I don't see this as a "radical left" or "right wing bigot" issue but rather bible thumper issue. Of course there are always some areas of common ground between the radical left, the religious right and the right wing bigot.
Quote:First of all it's a private competition and they can ask whatever questions they want. If the contestant doesn't like it they don't have to enter the competition.

Of course it's a privately owned show but I still say the contestant was set up. If she is truthful then she's in hot water with the PC police and if she lies she betrays herself.

Quote:Your comment about a gay person not being able to judge a womans beauty is more revealing of you than of any actual relevance.

You're probably right about that. Any person can appreciate beauty but what are you saying that it reveals about me? I don't understand.

Quote:So, your prejudice has betrayed you on this one.

What prejudice? I already said that gays don't bother me. Whether they want to marry or not doesn't interest me in the least.

You missed the point of my post. The point is in the radicalism of the PC movement. Miss California says that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Many people have that view. I really don't care about gay marriage but the point is because she gave an honest answer she must now be considered a bigot or a hate monger. My point was again, gays rights people are preaching about tolerance and acceptance but only if you agree with them. If you don't agree with them than you are to be scorned.