The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inquiring Minds Want to Know!
It is not correct to say that Rodriguez is being singled out by me. When Rodriguez supporters have made posts on this site singing his praises, claiming that he is a "challenger" rather than an "incumbent" or claiming that being an "appointed" "incumbent" is different from being an "incumbent" I have responded to their posts. Rodriguez is only different because he has fed false information to this board thru other posters and people keep singing his praises. I'm not aware of anyone singing the praises of the other incumbents running for the board or I would be glad to respond to those posts as well. And I have not ignored the actions of the other board members. I have reported their actions as a group since day one. Like you, I don't want anyone to be duped by any of the incumbent board members including Rodriguez. For example you reported the following about Mark Hawn:

Quote:Re: Mark Hawn = Fernando Shipley, only paler
by curious on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 am

I greatly regret I that I was not only duped by Mark Hawn but that I encouraged others to vote for him in the last election. While Hawn may have been able to hide his personal agendas and temporarily harness his knee jerk tendancies to react caustically (publicly and privately) to those who oppose his views long enough to get himself elected, these acts and behaviors by an elected official are unacceptable whomever they are. School board members are elected by the community to monitor and provide leadership for school administration in a professional manner - NOT to buddy up to them for their own personal reasons and NOT to take on the role of cheerleader for the adminstration. In two years, I sincerely hope he will be send packing just the same manner that former board members were recently shown the boardroom door by voters who sent a clear message as to the what they will not tolerate.curious

And I'm curious why you are not shocked by Batiste blaming Rodrigeuz over and over. You do understand that Batiste was blaming Rodriguez as well as the other board members over and over and he tried. If you had written the above post before Hawn was elected on the slate, can you imagine how many Hawn supporters would have been attacking you and asking why you were attacking such a fine man trying to bring real change to the Waukegan Public School District?

I have made serious allegations about the administration, Board Attorney and Board. Batiste was telling me that he tried to stop the violations of the district policy, state law and federal law against my wife and the board wouldn't do it. You and I agree about Hawn and you heard what Hawn said to me, "We(including Rodriguez) are behind him 100%" <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkXGtdnXLY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkXGtdnXLY</a><!-- m -->

I hope the above explanation answers your question fully.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.
Just a few comments freedom,
I do believe that the defending of Michael Rodriguez by several posters was the direct response to your naming him several times over while not specifically naming the other individual board members which seemed to indicate that you had specific issues with Rodriguez. When I named Mark Hawn in the post you cited, I was identifying a specific individual for a specific issue that pertained to my opinion of his actions/attitudes (and only his based on what he said as a candidate vs what he is like as a board member).
We are both entitled to our opinions, it just seems to me that your focus on Rodriguez muddied the water.
Thanks for the discussion.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.
freedom isn't says," Rodriguez is only different because he has fed false information to this board thru other posters and people keep singing his praises. I'm not aware of anyone singing the praises of the other incumbents running for the board or I would be glad to respond to those posts as well. And I have not ignored the actions of the other board members. "

You act as though you are important enough that we would have an actual discussion about you?
I ask him relevent questions, such as delays at the doors of the high school, questions about the new small learning communities, etc. And he answers my questions to the best of his abilities, if unable, gets me said answers.
You obviously do not know who I am. Monthes have passed since you have initially presented your novels, and your suggestions of friendships between governing bodies may have exhausted your only hope of someone considering your accusations. I hope I am right, that my school board did the right thing, if not, I would then hope your family would be compensated properly.I do not believe the latter will be the case.
I realize how personal this is to you, and do appreciate it, as well. I would do the same. You continually attack a good man, and I will continually defend him. We find ourselves opposites in an argument. I, for one, can agree to disagree.
Shawn White
224-381-2834
Curious - thanks for your posts!

If anyone else would like to have discussions or debates about facts or data or anything of substance - I'm interested. The only thing that will improve Lake County and Waukegan are informed citizens that are interested in matters or issues of substance. Let's debate issues, facts or ideas and do something that helps the district, Waukegan and Lake County.