The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 783 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 802 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batiste admits criminal conspiracy blames board!
On 4/9/2008 at an open board meeting Superintendent Batiste admits he lied about the criminal conspiracy and blames the board over and over for its continuation. Then board member Hawn steps up and obviously lies about their criminal conspiracy.

You can listen to the statements in a short video at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkXGtdnXLY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkkXGtdnXLY</a><!-- m -->
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.
He had the nerve to blame it on the board? Why does he think that can help him.
Eastsidejohn Wrote:He had the nerve to blame it on the board? Why does he think that can help him.
You might want to be a little more careful about secretly recording conversation. It's most likely illegal under the eavesdropping laws. They might not hesitate to have you arrested.
You are correct, they can do anything they want. Let me explain the circumstances as briefly as I can.

I met with Gaudin twice and he confirmed the criminal activity. Katherine and I met with Luosa and he confirmed the criminal activity. Batiste told Katherine and I in a meeting that he was going to have her restored to her position under FMLA as that was her Federal Right. In a second meeting with the board attorney Morris and Batiste, Morris representing the board, initially tried to act as if no laws had been broken. That didn't work and Batiste offered a cash settlement of $100,000 to walk away and drop the claims. When that didn't work and I insisted on full restoration under FMLA, Batiste stated that he had to go to the board and Morris spoke up and stated the two of them needed to speak first. A couple of weeks later, Batiste tried to go backwards on all of Gaudin's, Luosa's and his full admissions of criminal wrongdoing.

I wrote him and told him in phone conversations that I would not let him go backwards from his promises to Katherine of full restoration or his admissions of criminal wrongdoing. By the time of this open board meeting and our conversation, Batiste, Gaudin and Luosa among others had already admitted several times that they were aware that the administration had been involved in criminal activity against Katherine Sartin. His statement in this recording confirms all of those admissions, without any caveats.

Prior to the open board meeting, I had already told Batiste in writing several times that all of our future conversations would be recorded. I was also concerned about my own personal safety as they had already called the police, had multiple security guards all over me and I believed would try to start something and blame me of course. When I met with each of them at Lincoln center, there were no security guards in our closed door meetings. In public, they acted as if I was a serious threat to the world, in private we met in person and discussed the issues, without any security around. Under these pretenses, I was concerned about what they might do, so I taped it for that reason as well. I told them in advance that I would be at the meeting, so they couldn't act as if they were surprised. I was only going to hand Batiste an FOIA if allowed and did not think that he would discuss this in person, but wanted to be prepared to catch his statements if he did. The administration had already admitted committing numerous crimes and I could only hope that I would be able to record an admission of this. My daughter and a friend showed up and I moved to the other side of the room to meet them. Surprisingly, the two security guards who moved very quickly when I arrived and had been sitting and standing within inches of me for a long time did not follow me. I believe that their plans were thwarted. (One of them was Newby)

When you hear Batiste speaking I am standing very near him and have a recorder with its red light on in my hand projecting out towards him. He looked at it and had already been told in writing that I would be recording him and it was an open meeting anyway. Batiste was fully aware that he was on tape and knew that his admissions were being recorded. I think that is why his voice wavered, it was very emotional for him and I'm sure he didnt' know what to do. He spoke very softly because I don't think he wanted a board member to hear what he said, so I moved it closer to him as the room was also very noisy. Then he blames the continuation of the criminal conspiracy on the board just before the board member Hawn states very loudly that they are all behind Batiste 100% and tells me, "Why don't you leave now!".

I don't believe that Hawn could hear Batiste's statements. I'm sure that Batiste was shocked by Hawn's statement because it contradicted his own and he knew it was on tape. When it was all over, Hawn stated, when I asked him if he had anything else, and now I was turned to him with a recorder and red light sticking in his face, he stated, "I think I've said enough". Within two weeks of the above recordings,after Katie tried to schedule a meeting to review her personell records and after the above statements by Hawn, I asked the administration if Katie would be able to attend open board meetings to pursue her case with the board, without harrassment. At that time, they finally did make accusations and banned me from school property.

Now you know the rest of the story.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.