The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 783 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 802 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Politics: "Greatest Show on Earth"
Being here for two weeks, I have seen many American politics going on in the House or Representatives and Senate Floor to have a view.

I have never seen so much stupidity comming out of one party.

I have never witnessed so many opposition to better the living and ways of life for THE PEOPLE.
As when the day comes to a close, that is what those politicians should be working for.

I saw registration from the House of Representatives, in which Democrats wanted to pass legislation to pass subpoena power to PREVENT another BP oil distater from occuring again and getting the ones doing it faster on the block. Seems like a VERY good plan in my opinion!

What do our great Republican friends say: "We object to forementioned proposal..." The Democratic House Member was appalled and addressed Speaker Pelosi on the issue why the GOP would BLOCK every attmept to make LIFE BETTER for the AMERICAN people.

I think the only people the GOP serves is the ones with the big bucks and the coorporations.
Not "John the Hard-Working Gardener." Or the unemployed individual.

Extending unemployment benefits for long term unemployed. GREAT IDEA! No one should lose their homes or be out of food because they got laid off due to the crisis. What happens in the Senate? ALL THE GOP PEOPLE VOTED NO!!!

Damn, if I were a Republican (thank the ancestors I am not) I would be so ashamed, I would glow red in the dark!!!
I Hope in November for a WIN for the DEMS, and a BIG LOSS for the REPS!!
"The Dutch Guy"
enjoy the WT koolaid!
Did you mean kool-aid? (Be careful when responding to non-citizens--they'll think we're ignit) :lol:
Dennis_Ista Wrote:Being here for two weeks, I have seen many American politics going on in the House or Representatives and Senate Floor to have a view.

I have never seen so much stupidity comming out of one party.

I have never witnessed so many opposition to better the living and ways of life for THE PEOPLE.
As when the day comes to a close, that is what those politicians should be working for.

I saw registration from the House of Representatives, in which Democrats wanted to pass legislation to pass subpoena power to PREVENT another BP oil distater from occuring again and getting the ones doing it faster on the block. Seems like a VERY good plan in my opinion!

What do our great Republican friends say: "We object to forementioned proposal..." The Democratic House Member was appalled and addressed Speaker Pelosi on the issue why the GOP would BLOCK every attmept to make LIFE BETTER for the AMERICAN people.

I think the only people the GOP serves is the ones with the big bucks and the coorporations.
Not "John the Hard-Working Gardener." Or the unemployed individual.

Extending unemployment benefits for long term unemployed. GREAT IDEA! No one should lose their homes or be out of food because they got laid off due to the crisis. What happens in the Senate? ALL THE GOP PEOPLE VOTED NO!!!

Damn, if I were a Republican (thank the ancestors I am not) I would be so ashamed, I would glow red in the dark!!!
I Hope in November for a WIN for the DEMS, and a BIG LOSS for the REPS!!

Dennis,
politics is more like a sport than it is about making life better. I'm talking both parties. Both parties have their share of stupidity. I've seen people on both sides have selective vision when it comes to some of the the crap THEIR SIDE pulls. One thing for sure... I've seen some otherwise very intelligent people back "their side" simply because it is their side and not for any other reason. It's like being a Cubs fan or a Dodgers fan or a Bears fan or a Greenbay Packers fan. My team is the best... it must be because I'M for it and so is God. God loves my team more than any other team on the face of the earth because MY team is the right team. This polarization serves a very important purpose... it keeps people preoccupied with the process of rah rah-ing for THEIR team and keeps the eyes off of the important issues... like making life better for all the people on the planet. The people who take part in the divisiveness are playing the part of sheep perfectly. And this makes sense on some level because there definately is a tendency for humans to want to be sheep.

The answer: people need to continually try to think outside of what they have been indoctrinated to. They should teach kids that in First Grade.
The once silent majority of Americans, who have lived within their means, will be heard November 2, 2010. Dennis, your pleas for what is best for Americans are more suited for MSNBC or CNN. Most of America chooses to get their news from a fair and balanced news organization, which, obviously, is number one in America. May God bless Rupert Murdoch, I will continue to pray for his good health. Long live Newscorp!!!