Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Hyper Inflation Will Happen
Thank you WT, I read his article on the fluoridation of water in the U.S. It pointed out the possibility of increased incidences of osteoarthritis from the use of fluoridated water, a health malady of which I am acutely aware. So I checked on what the rate of Oa is in the U.S. as compared to Europe, which does not fluoridate their water and the study said both had similar rates. The reason I posted this article is because I have read about the Fed monetizing our debt for the first time in its history, and it does seem plausible that there is a growing Treasury Bond bubble and we all know what happens to bubbles. I don't recall any mention of the Rothschilds or international banking elites in his article which strictly focused on the actions of the Federal Reserve. No mention of global economy either. Only the actions of other nations Central banks in the event of a run on Treasuries, which he points out that China and India will most likely be left holding the bag. His daily blog has many intelligently written articles. Just type Gonzalo Lira and check him out. P.S. A couple of acquaintances have directed me to infowars in the past and it didn't hold my interest because it seems to include a lot of conspiracy content. He is also a self proclaimed 9/11 truther. I am not yet ready to be fitted with a tin foil hat.

Messages In This Thread
Re: How Hyper Inflation Will Happen - by ClassicalLib17 - 09-03-2010, 11:03 PM