Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waukegan Park District Needs New Direction
Greg Petry promised an update posting on their website. I don't see anything, did I miss it?
I don't understand why they are not concerned about your tests? What's the big deal with more testing, it wouldn't take that long or cost that much and with the results you got, it should have been obvious that further scrutiny was needed.

I watched the video. Wayne Motley is not a professional and should not be in government. He should do himself a favor and never speak in public again. Where were his friends? Couldn't someone have just turned the microphone off and let him cool down? Was City Clerk Wayne Motley reprimanded for his outburst?

These video and audio recordings just keep tripping up those in government with actions that they would could otherwise get away with.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Waukegan Park District Needs New Direction - by freedomisntfree - 04-06-2009, 11:16 AM