The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1364 fetch_forum_permissions
/inc/functions.php 2876 forum_permissions
/showthread.php 618 build_forum_jump
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(729) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 729 eval
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 783 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 802 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 731 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 731 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 403 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(471) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 471 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyreplyownthreads" - Line: 656 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 656 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 714 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 714 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 719 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 719 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 757 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 757 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the issues have merit?
freedomisntfree Wrote:Snoopy,

Can you help facilitate a meeting with the new board president Mike Rodriquez? The three of us can meet and get some answers for everyone pretty quickly.

Thanks
Ron,
I'm sorry to say to you, this is something you will have to do by yourself. I did not, yet, alienate everyone on the school board with my words, nor did I get myself banned from school property. On the other hand, you have presented some very interesting information that I would love to see answered. Please do not presume that I have this magical "in" with Mike because I happen to work for him and he is also a very good friend. I know that I separate all of this because of the position he holds, as you should. This man takes his position seriously, and I would never use my friendship as an angle to get an answer to something. I address him by the position in my life that he happens to be, be it friend, employer, or school board member. I promise we will not agree about many things, but I do not put him in a position as if I have a louder voice than any other tax paying citizen.
Shawn White
(224) 381-2834
I caught them red handed violating district policy, state law and federal law. They violated their oaths. They lied to you in public presentations. They lied to you in press releases still on the district website. And again, they didn't want you or the rest of the citizens to hear the accusations or for Kelly Ann to catch it all on tape and put it on youtube. They lied to the Lake County State's Attorney and the Illinois Attorney General.

I caught them violating district policy, state law and federal law and told them I was going to tell all of you. Their goal wasn't to ban me from school property - their goal was to prevent you from hearing it all first hand at an open board meeting. In other words they banned you from getting the information first hand.

Again, Mike Rodriquez is well aware of all of this. And he is serious about stopping the public discussion of this topic because he was involved in it.

Thanks again.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere / Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter / Injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates - Martin Luther King Jr.