The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 45 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 45 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 783 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 847 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 733 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 416 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 177 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 802 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 783 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 802 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Waukegan Talk
Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - Printable Version

+- Waukegan Talk (http://wauktalk.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Waukegan Talk (http://wauktalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (http://wauktalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor (/showthread.php?tid=195)

Pages: 1 2 3

Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - Don Petrone - 02-04-2009

Well, I was asking and looking for information on Guzman and here's what I found.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=0VYLueMrjgQ&feature=channel_page">http://youtube.com/watch?v=0VYLueMrjgQ& ... annel_page</a><!-- m -->

Re: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - Danno - 02-05-2009

Don Petrone Wrote:Well, I was asking and looking for information on Guzman and here's what I found.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=0VYLueMrjgQ&feature=channel_page">http://youtube.com/watch?v=0VYLueMrjgQ& ... annel_page</a><!-- m -->

Back when 287g was a hot issue around here, I was passing by the church across the street from the Post Office on Genesee St. There was a big sign outside inviting people in to an anti 287g rally that was being held at that time. I parked and went in the church and sat down in the furthest back pew. I quickly realized I was wasting my time because the people speaking were all speaking Spanish which I understand very little. I decided to leave and on my way out I took a flyer from a stack that was sitting on the back pew. The flyer was about the anti 287g program that night. (I could see that most of the people in the church had a copy of the flyer so it must have been handed out earlier.) As I walked out onto the sidewalk toward my car two men were running after me yelling at me to stop. I stopped to talk to them. One of the men was known to me as Jose Guzman. In an intimidating manner they demanded that I give the flyer back. I said I would not give it back... it was in my pocket and would stay there. It was at that point that Mr. Guzman threatened me by saying that I should think twice about my decision to keep the flyer because "he knew where I lived". I went to the police station and reported the incident.

Re: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - JeffK - 02-05-2009

Apparently, there has been a police report filed regarding the restaurant situation. Sounds like a federal case to me.

Re: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - goodintentions - 02-05-2009

Danno Wrote:I parked and went in the church and sat down in the furthest back pew. .

Just an observation - Danno back when 287g was a hot topic, I met you ... (standing in line at the lake front for a pass to the city hall meeting I believe)...
I'm thinking the back pew was probably a good place for you :-)

I'm kidding... nothing but respect for you.. Just wanted to chuckle!

Re: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - Danno - 02-05-2009

goodintentions Wrote:
Danno Wrote:I parked and went in the church and sat down in the furthest back pew. .

Just an observation - Danno back when 287g was a hot topic, I met you ... (standing in line at the lake front for a pass to the city hall meeting I believe)...
I'm thinking the back pew was probably a good place for you :-)

I'm kidding... nothing but respect for you.. Just wanted to chuckle!

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Re: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - fintan1010 - 02-05-2009

JeffK,
Very funny with the "federal case" comment. I laughed. Thanks.

Re: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - fedupinwaukegan - 02-06-2009

[Image: wa17imagrate4%20copy.jpg_20070716_23_48_...ageContent]

Here is a picture of Mr. Guzman at the lakefront waiting for his ticket for the 287g council meeting. He talked to these lucky people for quite awhile. Smile

Re: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - Don Petrone - 02-06-2009

Thinking that somebody might be trying to set Guzman up and wondering if this was true, I called the police Dept. and was told that I would have to submit a Freedom of Information Act request to get the report.
That of course confirmed that there was a report. I didn't want to go through all that trouble but I couldn't stop thinking about how bad this is if it's true and my wife told me to just go get the reprot and be done with it.
So that's what I did and here it is.

Maybe the moderator can fix it so that it's readable.

Re: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - fedupinwaukegan - 02-07-2009

I clicked on the picture of the attachment and it opened a new page/regular size -very readable. If you click on it again it goes large.

The report says that Zavala has telephone recordings of when G. called him after backing out his support. I wonder if a transcript of the conversations is available yet? G made threatening calls, allegedly, saying Zavala would have problems from backing out. Zavala said he backed out when he heard that the candidate had other run-ins with the law. Maybe those documents are available?

Fair game. If this person is running to be my mayor, I want to know about him.

Open the report -some reading.... Confusedhock:

Re: Guzman the Gangster for Mayor - fintan1010 - 02-07-2009

please, please, please, research mr. guzman. his ideas are very scary. the download of the entire interview between mr. guzman and CREW is available on the CREW website.