Waukegan Talk
What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - Printable Version

+- Waukegan Talk (http://wauktalk.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Waukegan Talk (http://wauktalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (http://wauktalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? (/showthread.php?tid=210)

Pages: 1 2

What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - Danno - 02-10-2009

What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? Keep in mind that Washington is oficially out so the election choices will be Sabonjian, Flesher and the winner of the primary.

Re: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - fintan1010 - 02-10-2009

good question, i've been wondering that myself.

Re: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - Frankzilch - 02-11-2009

I'm thinking the worse would be a Hyde win and the best a Guzman win

Re: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - lewiston - 02-11-2009

Frankzilch Wrote:I'm thinking the worse would be a Hyde win and the best a Guzman win

I agree. But if enough people can get behind Sabonjian then hopefully the primary won't matter

Re: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - Frankzilch - 02-11-2009

If Hyde wins the primary there is the possibility that Flesher, who doesn't have a chance of winning the election, will take enough anti GOB (Good Old Boy) votes to cause Sabonjian to lose.

Re: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - Don Petrone - 02-15-2009

Flesher's wife works at the Park District and I've heard rumors that Wayne Motley and Greg Petry got him to run as a spoiler for Hyde in the General Election.

Like I've said before, Wauekgan Politics just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Re: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - fintan1010 - 02-16-2009

not a fan of flesher, but i thought i heard on the CREW audio that he said his wife worked for a concrete company. it's early, maybe i'm mistaken.

Re: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - Danno - 02-16-2009

fintan1010 Wrote:not a fan of flesher, but i thought i heard on the CREW audio that he said his wife worked for a concrete company. it's early, maybe i'm mistaken.
Good point. I think he said she's with the Portland Cement Association. Flesher's ideas on how best to improve Waukegan seemed to center on the generous use of Portland Cement products.

Re: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - TypesWithFist - 02-16-2009

Danno Wrote:
fintan1010 Wrote:not a fan of flesher, but i thought i heard on the CREW audio that he said his wife worked for a concrete company. it's early, maybe i'm mistaken.
Good point. I think he said she's with the Portland Cement Association. Flesher's ideas on how best to improve Waukegan seemed to center on the generous use of Portland Cement products.

That would be the best plan for Waukegan, ever! Bury Waukegan under a dozen feet of concrete and save the world.

Re: What is the best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win? - WkgnBorn&Raised - 02-16-2009

Yes. Greg Flesher's wife works for the Portland Cement Association, but that is irrelevant. The city, like the nation, is in need of improved infrastructure and concrete is part of almost every kind of building. Keep in mind infrastructure is not just roads and bridges but schools, hospitals, and fire stations. Every city needs these things.

No one from the current City administration asked Greg Flesher to run. He is running for mayor because he wants the city he lives in, the city he was born in, to be the best in the area instead of the place to avoid.

You shouldn't be worried about the "best primary outcome for a Sabonjian win" and more concerned about who the best person is to lead the city through the current economic downturn and into the future.

To find out more about Greg Flesher’s plans for rebuilding Waukegan into a city were ALL business and industries thrive, check out <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.FlesherForMayor.com">www.FlesherForMayor.com</a><!-- w -->.