Waukegan Talk

Full Version: lost my doggy.....please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really not sure where to put this as i am new to the forum but i will do it here and if it needs to be moved somewhere else please let me know....back on april 03, 2010 my white minature poodle got out my house and i have been desperatley looking for him he is a white un-netured male poodle about 15 pounds 2 1/2 yrs old has tan ears was last seen on powell st and belvidere rd in waukegan, il some kids in the neighborhood there said a lady in a small black suv picked him up but she has not returned him i have called all the animal shelters from here in waukegan to wisconsin and all surrounding areas and have visted them directly daily and still nothing i have put up filers all over but to no availabilty no one has called the have him i miss him so much, so if you know of any one that has gotten a new dog within the last month that looks like him please let me know i am lost as where else and what else to do to find him any help is appreicated thank you
If some lady in a black SUV picked your dog up, maybe someone can remember the license plate?

Then it would be easier!
yeah thats what i thought but they didnt get a license plate number thats why i dont know where else to look
Have you tried putting up an ad in the local newspaper?

Maybe someone will either reckognize the SUV/Lady combination, or see them walking with your dog.
yeah it was in the news sun for 2 weeks and nothing i have it all over the websites and all thanks for the advice but i think ive did everything i could think of...just looking and waiting maybe she will she something and relize he belongs to someone he did not look like a stray was recently groomed 2weeks prior to him missing is up to date on all his shots but got out without his tags so i guess its my fault they werent on but he has them
I wish you good luck and God's Speed to find her again.

(Maybe you could chip her in the future, to prevent it form happening again)
yeah i plan on doing that when i get him back thanks....but it wouldnt have did any good this time as she hasnt taken him anywhere to find out if he has one..
Well, I heard some chips can be added with a GPS receiver, so you always know where the dog is.
I suggest you create fliers and take them to as many local vets as you can. If he has been taken, he will end up at a vet's office eventually. Without a picture there is no way for anyone to identify him as missing.

You should also post a picture here. If you don't know how, email one (or more) to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:vjblock@gmail.com">vjblock@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> and I will post it for you.

Also, you might wish to try the following website:

lostandpound.com
My heart aches for you--how could a person be so cruel :?: . :cry:
Pages: 1 2