Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Summer time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hurray! I had my first brat of the season at Dockside Dogs today. YUMMM-O. The patio was packed - lots of people had my 5 year old niece with me - she said --
WHY haven't I ever been here before Aunt Janet????
:lol: OK Aunt Janet--where is this place? I've been craving a polish with everything on it except peppers. (My stomach has gotten to old for peppers anymore)
It Is on the lakefront in Waukegan -- Down by the yacht club. But if you want a really great one - you gotta wait til it gets warmer & they actually grill them outside on the charcoal! Then they're fabulous! :-)
Thank you "slurp, slurp". Smile
Thanks for the tip, I might wanna go and get one when I come by this June and July for a dog.

If you are around BlackD, I'll buy you one too Smile
Hey Boo--contact me and we'll make plans. You know how to send a private message don't you. :?: Danno and I have already had an encounter :o Wink (I felt bad because I didn't get a chance to "doll up" before he came.
Certainly, I will gladly send you a PM, so we can have dog together and a good chat to go with it as well Wink
[b]HOT DIGGITY DAMN! Hey everybody ,I am in 7th Heaven. Dennis CALLED ME. YEP, I TALKED TO HIM. He''s just a kid--reminds me of BandStudent--you know, they write like people with a lot of years on them and they're just younguns. OK, now I'll explain how he was ABLE TO CALL ME. Thanks to the Forum, I was able to send a "private" message. I am a pretty good judge of people so I wrote to him, gave him my e-mail address and telephone number, expecting an e-mail and not a PHONE CALL!. What a pleasant person. We are going to meet up when he comes and he's going to bring another person who's also on the Forum with him. I explained to him about the wheelchair, etc., and he said that I'll have two strong men to get me around. I am sooooo happy. Eat your heart out KellyAnne, Pingy, and the rest of you ladies. Dennis, I want you to know that you and your buddy are safe with me because I am not a COUGAR :lol: Would it be alright if Danno is included? You can trust him, believe me. I don't want to invite any of those girls because I WANT TO BE THE QUEEN. Wink
How very awesome Blackdiamond!! Sounds like young Dennis will be in for the time of his life while visiting Waukegan!!

What a learning experience it will be for the both of you! I hope you guys get to enjoy a Polish on the lakefront.
Happy for you! :-)
It was my pleasure and I will be happy to be your pusher for the time being Big Grin

Until June Miss BlackD!
Pages: 1 2