Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Union Meeting 4/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any new union news or just the same?

....we don't know anything....they're refusing negotiations....number crunchers predict wps district unemployment comp. benefits in the millions....get your paychecks for the summer and run, don't walk, to the nearest unemployment office and file....don't sign anything that IMPLIES that you'll be recalled....missionary work pays better than teaching Confusedhock:

Sorry, that last one was uncalled for! Wink

Seriously, what new was discussed?
Meeting was for Middle School Teachers, like the one held before break for High School Teachers. Elementary teachers have their meeting on 4/8.

Union is waiting for Admin's response to their demand to Bargain. Board members seemed to act at public meeting as if they had no clue the Union submitted the demand on March 15th.
Thanks for the info Walk.

May I amend your collective 'school board' statement to exclude Rita and Sonny? The two that consistently challenge Batista/Administration..........Or am I mistaken?

I had high hopes for Michael R. as well....what happened with that?...he's gone the way of our original fighter Anderson, now the administration "YES" man?

Anderson, if your kids still attended wps.60. would you still approve the teacher cuts? Just wondering??