Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Antique Fair 2010?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Danno!

Are we planning on another Harbor Antique Fair this year? Sure hope so! Please let us know if you're organizing something. Thanks!
Grover Wrote:Hey Danno!

Are we planning on another Harbor Antique Fair this year? Sure hope so! Please let us know if you're organizing something. Thanks!
Thanks for asking Grover. I'll let you know soon.
Would you care for some dutch antiques?

Or maybe some Delft's Blue pottery?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delftware">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delftware</a><!-- m -->

Let me know if you want some Smile
Ooooooweeeeee! Were they too ashamed to show a price list :?: :o Beautiful! Smile
Blackdiamond Wrote:Ooooooweeeeee! Were they too ashamed to show a price list :?: :o Beautiful! Smile

Depending on what you want, it can range from VERY cheap to EXTREMELY expensive.
Hey kid---did you ever get the Newsun Paper? I have never been a "put your nice stuff up to use when company comes"--I would eat corn flakes, etc. out of the bowl. There was one huge item that I couldn't identify. Almost as large as my Living Room Big Grin
I did send a request to the paper, but they said they do not deliver that far out of their zone of distribution.

They said I can look on the internet if I want to have more news about the Waukegan Area.

Unless there are more subscribers of The Netherlands, they will not send.
Listen dummie (saying it with love), Wink . I was trying to get you to subscribe via the Internet. How would you have paid for the subscription? :lol: (I'm laughing out loud trying to picture someone DELIVERING you the Newspaper. What kind of currency do you have?
Blackdiamond Wrote:Listen dummie (saying it with love), Wink . I was trying to get you to subscribe via the Internet. How would you have paid for the subscription? :lol: (I'm laughing out loud trying to picture someone DELIVERING you the Newspaper. What kind of currency do you have?

At least the delivery kid should get a really really big tip...
Blackdiamond Wrote:Listen dummie (saying it with love), Wink . I was trying to get you to subscribe via the Internet. How would you have paid for the subscription? :lol: (I'm laughing out loud trying to picture someone DELIVERING you the Newspaper. What kind of currency do you have?

We use the Euro
Pages: 1 2