Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Fox Dominates Cable News: Huffington Post Article
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's play hardball! I guess that "thrill I felt running up my leg" comment, regarding President Obama, didn't translate into higher ratings for Chris Matthews and his cohorts at MSNBC.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/30...04260.html
Well, no matter what "The Huffington Post" rates as the top cable news shows, the reality is that the USA is still a free country.
And as such, we are free to watch whatever cable news shows we choose to watch or not watch.

Why we are even free not to watch the television at all. There are plenty of other sources of information if one chooses
to be informed.

And if one chooses not to be informed, well, while I disagree with such a choice, it is nevertheless their choice
to make, not mine.

So be it.
WTReader, I agree, this is a free country, and judging by 'We the peoples' viewing preferences, I would have to say that we are headed towards nipping this Progressive train wreck in the bud, next November. Thank you for your sentiment, Harold Beadling