Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In light of the gun incident at Washington campus, I feel the need to ask more questions.

I've heard from a reliable source that Lincoln Center (all admin, no kids) has a new check-in computer system in the lobby. Visitors scan their ID, this system checks their information against at least one sex offender database, takes the visitor's picture, and issues them a visitor badge. This system cost the district $10,000.

Questions:

Is this system being used at the school buildings? If not, then why is the district's administrative building, that houses no children, the building that has this system? And when do the school buildings get this system?

I'm curious... during the incident at the Washington campus, how many district administrators were on scene to help with the situation? How many were there to help alleviate the fears of the parents?

Or were they too busy hiding behind their $10,000 security computer system?

The biggest question of them all... what is the district going to do to ensure what happened at Washington campus today does not happen again?
Interesting questions.
Lets start putting the emphasis on the thousands of great kids at Waukegan and start kicking the bad actors out. If you kick out the bad kids it puts them back in their parents hands and back to their responsibility.