Waukegan Talk

Full Version: We cannot forget this death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
May Mary Jo Kopechne rest in peace. Her killer is finally going to meet his justice down there.
wths74 Wrote:May Mary Jo Kopechne rest in peace. Her killer is finally going to meet his justice down there.
I think your post tells more about you than it does Mr. Kennedy.
Right On WTHS!!! He has walked free far to long. My thoughts and prayeres are with Mary's family today.
Yeah, only liberals make mistakes. Who among you has had two brothers murdered.... watched the brains literally blown out of one brothers head?
sqeeqy Wrote:
wths74 Wrote:May Mary Jo Kopechne rest in peace. Her killer is finally going to meet his justice down there.

No it speaks volumes about ted. That coward never tried to save her, 10 hours before he notifies the authorities. The place where the party took place was cleaned up and everyone there was sent home before the authorities were notified. Mary Jo's family was paid off. She was cremated before the cause of her death could be looked at. Was she pregnant with Teddy's baby? Who knows. Ted used the Kennedy name to pay off and shut up everything about the whole thing.

Now the history revisionism will begin. We will hear about what a great man he was. He was a drunken thug who because of his policies is the reason this country is in so much trouble. The media will report about all the tragedies that family went thru. They will talk about the Kennedy tragedy at Chappaquiddick. I got news for you. It was the Mary Jo Kopechne tragedy at Chappaquiddick.

I know now that ted will be brought to justice finally. They always say God will sort it out. Well, now he will. Ted will pay.
sqeeqy Wrote:Yeah, only liberals make mistakes. Who among you has had two brothers murdered.... watched the brains literally blown out of one brothers head?

"Mistakes" ? You call murder a mistake? Cover up a mistake? What does "liberal" have to do with anything? I guess to your thinking many of the gang killings in Waukegan are justified as many of these kids have had family and friends murdered on the streets......nice!
Kom-r-ford Wrote:
sqeeqy Wrote:Yeah, only liberals make mistakes. Who among you has had two brothers murdered.... watched the brains literally blown out of one brothers head?

"Mistakes" ? You call murder a mistake? Cover up a mistake? What does "liberal" have to do with anything? I guess to your thinking many of the gang killings in Waukegan are justified as many of these kids have had family and friends murdered on the streets......nice!
What does liberal have to do with anything? Oh, come on. Who you tryin to fool with that one.
If you now can give even one shred of evidence that Mary jo was murdered maybe you should be convicted for withholding evidence of murder for all these years.
wths74 Wrote:
sqeeqy Wrote:

No it speaks volumes about ted. That coward never tried to save her, 10 hours before he notifies the authorities. The place where the party took place was cleaned up and everyone there was sent home before the authorities were notified. Mary Jo's family was paid off. She was cremated before the cause of her death could be looked at. Was she pregnant with Teddy's baby? Who knows. Ted used the Kennedy name to pay off and shut up everything about the whole thing.

Now the history revisionism will begin. We will hear about what a great man he was. He was a drunken thug who because of his policies is the reason this country is in so much trouble. The media will report about all the tragedies that family went thru. They will talk about the Kennedy tragedy at Chappaquiddick. I got news for you. It was the Mary Jo Kopechne tragedy at Chappaquiddick.

I know now that ted will be brought to justice finally. They always say God will sort it out. Well, now he will. Ted will pay.
Maybe you should contact the National Enquirer with that "news".
Ok lets see, name calling and excusing murder because of a persons family issues?????? Glad you spend your time on blogs and are not someone in a position of authority. You can't cause any trouble here.
Teddy was an institution of liberal policies for many years. I realize it offends some of you die hard right wingers. Though I may not have subscribed to all of this man's efforts, our country lost a great public servant.
This man fought for the blue collar for many years. I may or may not have supported his every choices. May he rest in peace.
Pages: 1 2