Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Brothers and Sisters of Waukegan Council 504
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
STAND UNITED This YEAR
We will have a contract, we must support our UNION.!
I agree! The UNION is our friend!!
Give me a break. The Union is the friend of the Elementary teachers and the Union Board. How many former Union Executive Board members now work at Lincoln Center? Coincidence????
Brother or Sister: i understand what you are speaking about. Could you provide any instances of this in particular so that i may reference? i really don't think any members of this year's team are like that. I do believe that we can get a good contract if we stand behind them and show our support? Why don't you?
I agree with the 1st poster. HIGH SCHOOL teachers are better off in numbers. I teach at the high school and I think that its hard for some to not dissent when their needs are overlooked contract after contract, but I do see this year differently. We have strong leaders with no interest in management opportunities who have shown over and over that they support the teachers.
I am not a big fan of our union or negotiation team and here is why. The high school teachers on the negotiation team have consistently applied for admin jobs, so they will cave and buddy up with the opposition thinking they will get a sellout job withe admin.