Waukegan Talk

Full Version: The best alderman ever - Rick Larsen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I called alderman Larsen a few days ago with a problem and he was right on top of it. Great guy. He's such a wonderful leader. He should have ran for mayor.
Did you have a booger stuck up your nose or something? About the only thing I know he's good at is picking boogers.
Mouse Wrote:I called alderman Larsen a few days ago with a problem and he was right on top of it. Great guy. He's such a wonderful leader. He should have ran for mayor.

Wow, what a great measure of a true "leader". You had a problem and he was on top of it. That's not leadership, that's doing your job. I guess it seems great because so few politicians do their jobs anymore.
Bless his little nose pickin' heart.
Wink
Nose-picking is very green. :mrgreen: No need to chop down trees to make kleenex. :mrgreen:
I found him completely useless when I contacted him a few years back. He did not want to listen and did nothing to help. He actually made the situation worse with his indifference.