Waukegan Talk

Full Version: I GIVE UP, WHERE ARE YOU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WILL THE FOLLOWING ENTER AND SIGN IN PLEASE: BANDSTUDENT, WINTHROPHARBORGUY, JUSTWONDERING, YHAVE1,NS KAREN, PENGUIN, JUST_US, NORTHAVE DUDE, S.WONDER, JAZMIN, COYOTE, 1CONDOCLASSST59, TONY ELAM, AND DALE. WHERETHEHELLAREYA? :o Big Grin I FORGOT---THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN :lol:
I miss the wit and wisdom of tony65. Wink
Yeah, I didn't see him on this Roster--what about the person who would tell us a story about riding around in Waukegan, what he was seeing, etc., etc. I felt like I could actually see what he was describing. I can't remember his logo.
Blackdiamond Wrote:WILL THE FOLLOWING ENTER AND SIGN IN PLEASE: BANDSTUDENT, WINTHROPHARBORGUY, JUSTWONDERING, YHAVE1,NS KAREN, PENGUIN, JUST_US, NORTHAVE DUDE, S.WONDER, JAZMIN, COYOTE, 1CONDOCLASSST59, TONY ELAM, AND DALE. WHERETHEHELLAREYA? :o Big Grin I FORGOT---THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN :lol:

I'm here but not that much. Just came back from a vacation down south to visit relatives. How the heck can people live down there? The heat and humidity are awful. :oops:

Still very busy this summer, had to beg and plead to get time off to go down south, work is a killer though, they are laying off but even more work is coming at the same time. Have so many household chores piling up it is becoming overwhelming. Need to paint the garage and the trim on the house, there is so much to do.
Welcome back! I've been down South, North Carolina, in fact. Those people walk around in the heat like its nothing. I was just dying. My Aunt and Uncle had an air conditioner in the living room but never turned it on. I asked my cousin, one of their son's, what was up with that? I'm dying here. He turned it on and I know I left them with a big bill. Smile They wore sweaters all the while I was there. I was in my 40's and they were in their 70's and they said old folks don't like air conditioners. BS--now that I'm old, I can't function without it. Glad you're back--have some of the old crowd to come and help you--I can't, I'm too old :lol:
Blackdiamond Wrote:WILL THE FOLLOWING ENTER AND SIGN IN PLEASE: BANDSTUDENT, WINTHROPHARBORGUY, JUSTWONDERING, YHAVE1,NS KAREN, PENGUIN, JUST_US, NORTHAVE DUDE, S.WONDER, JAZMIN, COYOTE, 1CONDOCLASSST59, TONY ELAM, AND DALE. WHERETHEHELLAREYA? :o Big Grin I FORGOT---THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN :lol:

Hi BD!! I'm still around watching, just not posting much. Life is getting sooo busy, as my daughter is in modeling now, so taking her here and there and everywhere for auditions and such. Got a new man in my life so that takes up time too!!! :o Big Grin Anyhow...thinking of you often and keeping you in my prayers....love and miss you hon!!! Hugs and kisses being sent your way... Wink Big Grin
Does he have an older brother with grey/gray hair? :lol: Modeling seems like a big pain ALL OVER. I'm addicted to America's Next Model--didn't know there was so much to it. I just thought people just pranced around all dressed up. Good luck to her--
Blackdiamond Wrote:Does he have an older brother with grey/gray hair? :lol:

His Dad does!! Wink Big Grin
Big Grin Wink :oops: Huummmmm!
Big Grin Wink :oops: Huummmmm!
Pages: 1 2