Waukegan Talk

Full Version: 6th Ward Alderman? Marilyn Moisio!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Larry TenPas has come out of the closet as someone who doesn't care one iota about Waukegan, but only about his need for control and power. It's time that the residents of the 6th Ward start planning to replace him at the ballot box next year.

A perfect choice would be Marilyn Moisio, intelligent and progressive, she has served on Sobonjian's transition team and been involved in more things than you can think of. She would be a tough opponent for Larry, who might not want to beat up on a fellow alderman's mother.

Let's draft Marilyn Moisio for 6th Ward Alderwoman.
TypesWithFist Wrote:She would be a tough opponent for Larry, who might not want to beat up on a fellow alderman's mother.
At least he might not Belly Bump her... remember, I said "might" not!
i've heard several names being tossed around. marilyn is one of the better ones. it willbe interesting to see what happens.
I think Jason Block should run for 6th ward alderman.
jason is another name that i've heard being talked about. great that people are taking an interest in this up and coming race. can't wait to see who is considering.
I'll take Tempas any day over that dork.
JazminH Wrote:I'll take Tempas any day over that dork.

If you are that fond of our alderman, you should really take the time to accurately spell his name.

And it's terrible for you to call Marilyn Moisio a dork.
Oh, oh, I see some "red-letter" writing coming. Be cool Wink
verenablock Wrote:
JazminH Wrote:I'll take Tempas any day over that dork.

If you are that fond of our alderman, you should really take the time to accurately spell his name.

And it's terrible for you to call Marilyn Moisio a dork.

Oh, what an amazing and witty comeback, Mrs. Jason Block. I'll have ro collect all your postings and send them to SNL or the Onion.
So sluethy and angry that TypesWithFist is. Stick it to them brother.

I say we get someone who is just as snappy a dresser as Alderman TenPas. That would be awesome.
Pages: 1 2