Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Aldermen Vs. Sabonjian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at the city council meeting last night and the council went into closed session to discuss who would be the city's prosecutor. Mayor Sabonjian seemed to favor Ted Kuderko and certain aldermen seemed to favor Charles Smith. I have little to no respect for Mr. Smith who has demonstrated his utter lack of integrity to me first hand. The exchange in the closed session appeared to have been quite heated at times. In my opinion certain aldermen need to go in the next election. They are demonstrating that they do not have the city first and foremost in their best interests.
With all due respect Danno, I have to challenge your line of thinking. Who says Sabonjian is correct in backing Mr. Kuderko? If you have information regarding the integrity/professionalism of Mr. Smith, please, by all means, share it with this post. The tax payers on this site would like to know what he's done wrong to garner your opinion. I feel it's always good in government to challenge the "leader" a bit...I'd love to hear your thoughts! Cheers.
Grover Wrote:With all due respect Danno, I have to challenge your line of thinking. Who says Sabonjian is correct in backing Mr. Kuderko? If you have information regarding the integrity/professionalism of Mr. Smith, please, by all means, share it with this post. The tax payers on this site would like to know what he's done wrong to garner your opinion. I feel it's always good in government to challenge the "leader" a bit...I'd love to hear your thoughts! Cheers.
I'd be happy to tell you in person. If you know who I am and you see me sometime, just introduce yourself to me and ask me about it.
That's what I like about Danno-straight shooter--I'd sure like to know why Grover is against Mr. Kuderko.
A hug and a kiss to Ms. Black Diamond!
:oops: Smile Wink
BD you're such a cougar!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
:lol: Right on daughter!