Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Waukegan Harbor Antique Show is Back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Waukegan Harbor Antique Show is back. It's only 2-3/4 months away. Mark your calendars.

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.waukeganharborantiqueshow.com">www.waukeganharborantiqueshow.com</a><!-- w -->
That's great news. This event really showcases Waukegan, the lake, harbor...

We look forward to it!

*I see there will be free parking. Wink
You all have NO idea how EXCITED we all are that this event is back in business! It's one of THE MOST fabulous events on the North Shore. Seriously...even if you don't care of antiques, come down on the 23rd...it's an awesome event! I'll see you there! Kudos to the organizers for "bringing it back in 2009!"
Grover Wrote:You all have NO idea how EXCITED we all are that this event is back in business! It's one of THE MOST fabulous events on the North Shore. Seriously...even if you don't care of antiques, come down on the 23rd...it's an awesome event! I'll see you there! Kudos to the organizers for "bringing it back in 2009!"
Thank you Grover, I agree with you 100%.
Only 5 weeks and 2 days to go. Live music so far are The Highland Park Pops, a 17 piece "Big Band" and "Open Mic" with Chris Sipos - If anyone is a musician and wants to do a song or two by yourself, with your friends or with Chris please come on down. Chris is a fantastic musician who can play just about anything. He supplies a keyboard, amplifier, guitar and microphones and welcomes all styles and skill levels (I know this for sure because he lets me play).
Three weeks from today. Many area antique and collectible vendors will offer their wares from 9:00am to 4:00pm.

Music will be Open Mic with Chris Sipos from 9am to noon. If you are a musician please stop by and do a song or two for the crowd. Chris usually has amplifiers, microphones, guitar and keyboard available. Then from noon until 1:30 the 17 piece Big Band The Highland Park Pops will perform and the fabulous Downhome Sophisticates will be on from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. The Waukegan Yacht Club will be serving a breakfast buffet from 9:00am to noon and they will have a beer garden in their backyard the rest of the day.