Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Bob Sabonjian Fundraiser - GET OUT THE VOTE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this in the "Fundraiser" section......but perhaps more appropriate here.............

[Image: 3-28-09_3.jpg]

Come out & show your support for Bob Sabonjian as the next Mayor of Waukegan!
$10.00 in advance or at the door.
Food, Music, Cash Bar & a super cool time.....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bob4waukegan.com">http://www.bob4waukegan.com</a><!-- m -->
If a person votes by an Absentee Ballot in the Primary, will you automatically get another Absentee Ballot?
It's not automatic. You have to request an absentee ballot before each election.
Ooooops! :oops: I haven't seen anything about requesting one in the Newspapers like I did before.
Is it true that Carrasco is one of his supporters? I noticed that the plaintiff in the suit against the city's towing ordinance was a big contributor to Sabonjian's campaign. :?:
I heard Sabonjian say that all candidates have those kind of supporters. I think Guzman has a Hyde sign in his yard.
I don't see how any intelligent person could vote for Hyde and of course a vote for that other RINO guy would be a complete waste of time. Sabonjian has such a thorough understanding of what ails Waukegan and a well grounded and well thought out approach to making it a better place. Sabonjian has not made promises he cannot or is not able to keep. On the other hand Hyde has continually has made promises that he knew he would be unlikely to ever make good on. Hyde has had his chance and has not done very well. The nepotism and cronyism of the Hyde administration has really hurt Waukegan and Sabonjian plans on fixing that too. Those nepotistic hirings and promotions undermine the other good city workers and make them look bad by association. If Sabonjian is elected it will, without question, be the best thing that has happend to Waukegan in a long long time.