Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Bob Sabonjian Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just looked at Sabonjian's website, it appears that he is having a meet and greet at Greentown tomorrow night at 7:00, and a Town Hall gathering at 3:00 on Sunday at the Waukegan Public Library.

http://bob4waukegan.com

Seems like two good opportunities to hear the man in person and ask some tough questions.
The meet and greet is on Saturday evening 2/28 - not tomorrow evening 2/27.
the meet and greets and the open houses are great ideas. good way for people to get a few minutes of one on one time to get their questions answered.

try to bring a neighbor or friend. the more the word spreads the better
Quote:Post by fintan1010 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:39 pm
the meet and greets and the open houses are great ideas. good way for people to get a few minutes of one on one time to get their questions answered.

You're absolutely right. These are great opportunities to learn more about at least one of the candidates.

According to the website, the first one is tonight at GreenTown from 7:00-9:00 PM.

The Town Hall is tomorrow at the library from 3:00-5:00 PM.
For those of you who were unable to attend, this was a fantastic event. Bob clearly articulated his vision for the city of Waukegan, and answered every question with the integrity we expect of a candidate running for mayor. In fact, if the library had not turned the lights out, the Town Hall would still be going as we speak......

This election is far from over.
I was there and I'd have to agree.
Mr. Sabnonjian did a great job of speaking to and providing his proposed solutions to the issues and is definely my choice.
His commitment to ending nepotism and cracking down on gangs and other crimes puts him head and shoulders above Mayor Hyde-ing. When he talked about encouraging businesses, creating jobs and ending the usual politics in city hall, you knew he was for real and not blowing smoke.
Bob is obviously the best man for the office of Mayor of Waukegan and he'll have my and my family's votes.

And why is it that Hyde doens't even bother to put up a website?
i was also there and wow was i impressed. nice size turn out, people had some real concerns and bob great job of explaining his ideas. keep up the good work.