Waukegan Talk

Full Version: The Good!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What I Love about About Waukegan Schools? This is a list dedicated to the good that is going on in our schools... The good guys..........[b][/b]
I'll start....
Number 1
The amount of effort our kids give in class to their work and focus despite some of them facing very serious personal issues. Makes me proud of them.
The fact my child is heart broken she may receive her first B in all honors CSP. My girls are golden, and are products of Waukegan Public Schools! Great topic nice to talk about the good in the world. Kudos to a certain GAP science teacher, Tom Bozik, that has been a gem to many youth of my hometown. A Prince among men, he is!
Waukegan West Class of "87".
So many children getting an education!
Sticking this to the top of the forum since I believe there is a lot of good that goes on in our schools and I'm hoping more people have things to share.
admin Wrote:Sticking this to the top of the forum since I believe there is a lot of good that goes on in our schools and I'm hoping more people have things to share.
I appreciate the direction you choose. How about the middle school sports programs that have started this year? This is an incredible change of pace to a district that cannot fund school books to every child, finally we have some sports programs for the children. I wonder when everyone gets it, that we don't need more administration, but something as simple as books for the kids to take home and study? I'll not ruin this positive thread, there are many positive things that many are behind, and do not wish to alienate anyone, yet. Thanks to all that have a part in the education of the future of Waukegan!
a demeaning, mean-spirited and negative way to start a "positive" column
don't trust your fellow posters?

Please add honest "postive" replies and refrain from being a sarcastic jerk. The good guys..........

are we not all good guys and gals? has anyone told you how offensive this is

remove this and more comments would flow forth from the abundance of good people and better serve your original intent
hear hear
nnn
WAUKEGAN 69, LIBERTYVILLE 54
Pages: 1 2 3