Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Sign Theft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was driving on Belvidere Rd. near Keller Friday night about 7:15pm and witnessed two men taking signs down. I made a u turn and got the license plate number of their car which had Seals stickers all over it. I then went to a store. When I drove by again about a half hour later all of the Republican candidate signs that were in that loction were gone... every one, and dozens of Seals signs were now in their place. These guys probably have ties to the boys over at North Ave.
And who are your ties to Danno?
SuxlinkSux Wrote:And who are your ties to Danno?
I'm with the anti-slimeball party.
N-U-T-B-A-L-L party.
Quote: N-U-T-B-A-L-L party.SuxlinkSux
danno is probably correct in his assumption. You are treading on shaky ground here, sux. You better be absolutely sure of who and what you are defending in your future replies, or you just might open pandora's box. I think you know what I am talking about. Consider this your wake up call. Happy Halloween!
let's see...you Liberal and Danno have about 600 posts each.
Get a life beyond this board. Take your choice, nutball or hater/racist party.
One and the same.
Anyone over there at North Avenue Dem Hdqtrs want to tell the haybag to stuff it before it ends up costing all of you? And I'm not talking about stealing your candidates signs either. Think about it, Mr. Chairman.
SuxlinkSux Wrote:let's see...you Liberal and Danno have about 600 posts each.
Get a life beyond this board. Take your choice, nutball or hater/racist party.
One and the same.
Let's analyize this moronic post. 668 posts since September 17th 2008. That's 725 days. At an assumed average of 1 minute per post that amounts to 0.92 minutes or 55.2 seconds each day. That leaves 23 hours, 59 minutes, 4.8 seconds amount of time per day not posting on the board which just happens to be less than the 27+ hours it took SuxlinkSux to think up that post.
Oh by the way, congratulations on your near perfect insult... "Nutball"... whoa.... pure genius.... I'm soooo impressed with such an intelligent and original comeback. I think I'll try that one out on a group of three year old toddlers and see how many micro-seconds it takes before they tell me how lame it is.
N-U-T-B-A-L-L analysis by Danno combined with N-U-T-B-A-L-L logic by Liberal.
SuxlinkSux Wrote:N-U-T-B-A-L-L analysis by Danno combined with N-U-T-B-A-L-L logic by Liberal.
Ho hum, another toddler type insult.
Pages: 1 2