Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Hey Waukegan! Looking For A New Superintendent?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see that Michelle Rhee has been recently made available, what say you, Waukegan teachers union leaders? Would you also explain to the unwashed masses why the NEA got a waiver on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act?
Stuck with Batiste for another 2 yrs!Don't know why he got his contract renewed!
I ask myself the same thing!! It's funny how It was brought at a Gang Tendencies Training that the school district needs more employees that live in the district. Why is this only a concern when we talk about gangs? Why wasn't this a concern when we all voted to allow the current superintendent to live in a different city? I'm just saying.
Waukegan SHOULD be looking for a new superintendent and a new school board. It's funny how it was brought up at a Gang Tendencies Training that the school district needs more employees that live in the district. Why is this only a concern when we talk about gangs? Why wasn't this a concern when we all voted to allow the current superintendent to live in a different city? I'm just saying.
Just pissing into the wind... anyone who dares question the 'leadership' gets branded elitist, racist, terrorist, etc. and nothing changes.