Waukegan Talk

Full Version: WEB Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying for two days, (all day) to get on the Forum. Anyone else having problems? This is the only site I was having a problem with, and now its real slow. I was finally able to contact Danno.
Yes, Queen, I think we all have- hence the lack of postings lately. Not sure what the problem is, but It's been driving me nuts! Confusedhock:
Logging in is a pain. Admin reads our Posts ,so hopefully they'll resolve the problem. I met Danno--what a peach of a guy. He said one time it took him 15minutes to Post. ADMIN, HELP! Smile
:oops: I didn't read the Admin Post until now--DUH! they're working on the problem.
Blackdiamond Wrote:Logging in is a pain. Admin reads our Posts ,so hopefully they'll resolve the problem. I met Danno--what a peach of a guy. He said one time it took him 15minutes to Post. ADMIN, HELP! Smile
Thanks BD. You're very sweet for saying that. It was very much a pleasure meeting you. Happy Thanksgiving.
The greens were delicious-the WEB is up and running. I feel bad that a lot of the old Posters are not participating and I hope we don't lose this Forum because of it. I guess everything is too "nicey-nice".