Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Is Waukegan spraying for mosquitoes this summer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
kellyann1293 Wrote:I'm a big girl, I can take it. Big Grin

How big?

All kidding aside, I found CL's response to be rude and stupid and had to say something about it.
Quote:types assumes: while they are experiencing outbreaks of Dengue Fever (AKA Breakbone Fever).

Dear types, It is a fact that the dengue fever outbreak came from illegal aliens. Stop watching MSNBC and start watching the only fair and balanced cable news station in America today, Fox News. Thank you for your response. P.S. I merely reminded kellyann of the unintended consequences of her position in a brotherly way, it is the rest of you that worry me the most. "Why doesn't the government do something about this?" I figured you for a rugged individualist, 'types.' What has happened to you? Come on, get your game on! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME! We need you.
CL go back and re-read my original post. How did I advocate for *or* against municipal mosquito abatement? I answered a question. Nothing more. No need for you to get your panties in a bunch.
kellyann1293 Wrote:CL go back and re-read my original post. How did I advocate for *or* against municipal mosquito abatement? I answered a question. Nothing more. No need for you to get your panties in a bunch.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Kelly merely stated facts... that the spraying existed and the mosquito population was especially bad because of the recent rain. I don't have the greatest reading comprehension but I knew what she communicated... not bad for someone who doesn't even have a GED.
ClassicalLib17 Wrote:
Quote:types assumes: while they are experiencing outbreaks of Dengue Fever (AKA Breakbone Fever).

Dear types, It is a fact that the dengue fever outbreak came from illegal aliens. Stop watching MSNBC and start watching the only fair and balanced cable news station in America today, Fox News. Thank you for your response. P.S. I merely reminded kellyann of the unintended consequences of her position in a brotherly way, it is the rest of you that worry me the most. "Why doesn't the government do something about this?" I figured you for a rugged individualist, 'types.' What has happened to you? Come on, get your game on! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME! We need you.

So if I were to take it literall as what you say,

Our country is being invaded by American Tire Mosquitoes.

So now I have to start blaming Illegal Americans or Illegal Tires entering our country?
ClassicalLib17 Wrote:

:roll:
ClassicalLib17 Wrote:

For the last few years I've been observing people being brainwashed by the acceptance of the irrational and fervent polarization between conservatives and liberals and the similarities it has to sports rivalry such as the Bears/Packers. This post removes all doubt if there was any.
Danno Wrote:
ClassicalLib17 Wrote:

For the last few years I've been observing people being brainwashed by the acceptance of the irrational and fervent polarization between conservatives and liberals and the similarities it has to sports rivalry such as the Bears/Packers. This post removes all doubt if there was any.

Why does this sound familiar? Oh yea, I remember - the Zeitgeist movement.
kellyann1293 Wrote:
Danno Wrote:
ClassicalLib17 Wrote:

Why does this sound familiar? Oh yea, I remember - the Zeitgeist movement.
I've read just about everything on the Zeitgeist Movement website and I've never seen anything similar.
Hey CL ...

There are reports that mosquitoes carrying West Nile Virus have been discovered in northwest Chicagoland. That is not too far
from all us here.

Last night, when I placed the car in the garage, there were swarms of mosquitoes that came into the garage and even got
into my car.

The status of this current onslaught of mosqutoes demands the spraying. It is a serious fact situation, a threat to the
public health and welfare, which only government can address.

This is the reason we have government. To govern, to provide assistance for the general welfare, so that we can live
without the threat of violence, sickness, starvation and lack of shelter.

It is called civilization.

-- WT Reader
Pages: 1 2 3