Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Music Fest @ Belvidere Park
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought the Music Fest this past Saturday was great! Crowd wasn't to large, but weather may have played a part of that. Enjoyed the bands, vendors, and food. Hope this continues and more people will come. Well done Park District!
I would have thanked the taxpayers of this community for paying for this lightly attended event, first. Our park board is making history. That is what the signs said on their electric golf carts that they drove at our freedom festival parade. How is our new soccer complex coming along? I have a feeling that this endeavor will cost more in police services than what the park board will take in. It's time to face reality, we are broke, our state is broke, and our country is broke. I wonder why our county isn't broke, too?
TeacherThoughts Wrote:I thought the Music Fest this past Saturday was great! Crowd wasn't to large, but weather may have played a part of that. Enjoyed the bands, vendors, and food. Hope this continues and more people will come. Well done Park District!
I wanted to go but missed it. Couldn't be at two places at once kind of thing. I think it was put on by the Township and not the Park District though. I did catch Rafael (I remember calling him Ralphie in high school) and Co. at Scoop.
Danno-

I believe your correct! And he did put on a great show!