Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Graph of the day for April 8, 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought this was very interesting. I will let the graph speak for itself. I have to say, it feels good to be on the right side for a change. The Dumocrats can be so depressing. They are such liars. That's about it for my cogent commentary.

Graph of the Day for April 8, 2010
Randall Hoven

"Republicans need to emphasize how well things ran when Republicans had Congress: 1995-2000 and 2003-2006. When Democrats bring their Blame-Bush knives, bring your Blame-the-Democrat-Congress guns." Randall Hoven, April 2010.
[Image: Deficits.jpg]

Source: House Republican Committee on the Budget, Rep. Paul Ryan, ranking member.

Hoven's Index for April 8, 2010

Average federal deficit when GOP controlled the House (FY1996-2007): $100 billion

Since Democrats have controlled the House (FY2008-2010): $1.1 trillion

Source: House Republican Committee on the Budget.

Graph of the Day Archive.
First problem this graph its 65% prediction. Second it only has 3 years of a republican congress. Third very limited data set to conclude democrats or republicans cause deficit. Fourth the great recession may skew the data a little. Lastly a minor flaw Republicans should be RED and Dems Blue bars. Its funny a graph like this validates your partisanship, yet you may critize the climate gate graphs that did the exact opposite added more data to visually minimize a recent cooling trend.

Here are some other partisan graphs to mull over.

[Image: 20b0ies.jpg]
[Image: 2uhv588.jpg]
[Image: 2zdsm69.jpg]