Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Waukegan Talk, a place to share information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Waukegan Talk, a place to share information, unless it doesn't please the administrators. I haven't broken any rules, yet my topics have been blocked by God knows who, with their own personal agenda. I have worked both sides of the political spectrum for the last twenty years and have never experienced the censorship that has been wrought upon me by this forum. I, obviously, have conservative support on this forum, and I can't understand why you come down so hard on me? Being a political person,myself, don't you realize that you are not anonymous at a public forum? I have a different opinion as to what my community needs to do to right itself. I will be sure to voice my opinion, where necessary, at these future, local public forums. Let's be honest, we may use anonymous names on this forum, but we know who is who. P.S. I plan on living a good long while. Your apology would be greatly appreciated, in which case I will humbly continue to post the truth for all to continue to read.I assume that you will finally ban me, and then you will be left with Danno, WTREADER, gmg77, Frankzilch(WTREADER), and occasionally, Verena Block. I assumed that we could hash out the great issues of the day in a factual manner, but? I am going to pour myself another drink now.
What makes you think the threads were locked because of you. Do I smell a persecution complex?

I will defend your right to free expression however wrong I think that you may be, but when I see someone post an "opinion" as "The Truth" I have a stong desire to expose it as the BS that it truly is.

P.S. - I'd moderate those drinks if I were you... they could impose an unwelcome and relatively finite element to your plan of "living a good long while".
When posts start to fall towards back and forth arguing and the thread appears to be going nowhere because of it, it will be locked.

You're free to re-post your original threads - hopefully they won't turn into pointless back and forth exchanges again.