Waukegan Talk

Full Version: Thank you Parents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you to all of the wonderful Waukegan Parents who came to P-T/Cs this week .
It was great to meet so many of you.
Your turnout says everything and you really turned out! 53 parents over 6 hours. I needed a few days to compose this Thank you-- I was a little run down Big Grin
We are in a new world at Waukegan High School. This is because of the reorganization into 4 year SLCs. I see forward motion with an "old time feeling." You know that thing that so many often long for in this busy world. I greatly appreciated your eagerness to make anything possible for your learner. They work so hard everyday and now I know where they get it from. "Things are a changing..." at WHS-MusicMan-ish. We are making these changes together and it is going to be great. Your commitment to this process and standing behind Waukegan High School at this very important time is invaluable to its successes. I know that there will be many and EXCITED I AM(in the grammatical structure of the greatest teacher, Yoda).
Thank you
Bulldog 92 Wrote:Thank you to all of the wonderful Waukegan Parents who came to P-T/Cs this week .
It was great to meet so many of you.
Your turnout says everything and you really turned out! 53 parents over 6 hours. I needed a few days to compose this Thank you-- I was a little run down Big Grin
We are in a new world at Waukegan High School. This is because of the reorganization into 4 year SLCs. I see forward motion with an "old time feeling." You know that thing that so many often long for in this busy world. I greatly appreciated your eagerness to make anything possible for your learner. They work so hard everyday and now I know where they get it from. "Things are a changing..." at WHS-MusicMan-ish. We are making these changes together and it is going to be great. Your commitment to this process and standing behind Waukegan High School at this very important time is invaluable to its successes. I know that there will be many and EXCITED I AM(in the grammatical structure of the greatest teacher, Yoda).
Thank you

Thank you Bulldog, though I am a Raider 87 Wink . I appreciate your energy for the youth of our fair city. Keep on keeping on!
Waukegan can become what she once was, it starts with energy such as yours!